Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady to Join FOX Sports as Analyst after Retirement

teganslaw

Brady will be lead NFL analyst on FOX partnering with Kevin Burkhardt. Apparently, he will call games with Burkhardt doing play by play. FOX is willing to pay Brady 375 million for 10 years. I don't know if anything has been signed or is being worked out.  

We'll know in app. 10-20 years whether Brady does a good job as analyst. That's how long FOX might to wait for Brady's retirement. :default_20smile:

Joy Taylor of "The Colin Cowherd Show" was shocked as this news was breaking when their show went on the air.  She indicated that no one in "the trenches" at Fox had any idea that this was in the works.

Despite the fact that I will always associate him with the hated Patriots - I think he will be a quality broadcaster and wish him well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 7:00 PM, King Colt said:

I'm surprised at this. I always thought he would jump into front-office work or go into non-football business. Kornheiser said it won't work because he is not Peyton Manning!!

Me too.  I wonder if he is doing it to get enough capital to eventually buy a team?

Archived