Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft press conference @ 1pm

WSnotch

Is it supposed to be just buffering for eternity?

Having the same problem. When I first clicked on the link, Grigson was standing up from the table, so I was too late to hear what he said. Now when I click on it, like you said, it just buffers forever.

Having the same problem. When I first clicked on the link, Grigson was standing up from the table, so I was too late to hear what he said. Now when I click on it, like you said, it just buffers forever.

That's always nice. Nothing better than watching a black screen buffer, I can feel myself aging.

considering irsay wrote polians paycheck i doubt he was scared of ol bill.

Has nothing to do with scared but the organization provided information to the media the way Polian wanted the information provided.
he likes twitter..who cares?

This doesn't have anything to do with twitter. It has to do with meaningless press conferences and breaking news.

Has nothing to do with scared but the organization provided information to the media the way Polian wanted the information provided.

This doesn't have anything to do with twitter. It has to do with meaningless press conferences and breaking news.

a meaningless press conference that nobody will remember in a few days. once again..who cares?

Irsay/Grigson efforts to maintain some element of mystery regarding our first pick is an exercise in futility. The whole world knows they are taking Luck. The Willy Wonka mystery man stuff isn't fooling anyone in this situation. Our first round selection is anti-climatic and Irsay or Grigson rambling on about nothing isn't changing that.