Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pierce to wear 14

CR91

Reminder:

Don’t buy jerseys until after training camp and cuts are made. Players can still switch to a number they want/like

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Reminder:

Don’t buy jerseys until after training camp and cuts are made. Players can still switch to a number they want/like

Who really buys jerseys of players on the bubble? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Who really buys jerseys of players on the bubble? 

I was more or less talking about the rookies like Pierce.

He can still change his number to a guy who was cut.

• Like 1

I really like this kid's demeanor.  He's got an earnest way about him, he seems very focused and mature.  It's hard to imagine him not doing the work to get the most out of his gifts.

Also his desire to learn the entire offense at the collegiate level is a good indicator of success too.  Being intelligent and anticipating QB reads is part of what has elevated some of the most dangerous receivers in the NFL.  You don't do what Kupp did this year for example without that element.

Can't wait to see him on the field.

• Like 2

Talking about jerseys, was in a thrift store yesterday and there were 2 jerseys in the entire place a Peyton manning which isnt totally unexpected even though I live right outside Cocoa Beach in central Florida and a Matthias Farley jersey which I couldnt believe. I expect those would be rare even in Indy but a Farley jersey in the middle of Florida (It looked barely worn was priced quite high though, Id wager it never sells ever...lol). Usually most places have Bucs or Phins jerseys (Never any Jags gear though they are actually the closest team, there are no Jags fans anywhere in Florida outside that 15 mile radius of Jville).