Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman on power couple challenge

CR91

23 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I can't watch it all righ tnow but "500 cars."  lol

To be fair, she's from California so she wouldn't know anything about racing

6 minutes ago, CR91 said:

To be fair, she's from California so she wouldn't know anything about racing

umm clearly you haven't seen the fast and the furious.  Straight up LA.

I'm just kidding here.

• Haha 1

pets named booger sugar?  do we have a problem here?   My uncle had girlfriend when i was a child who had a pure white dog named kilo.  took me until adulthood to realize why.  

- i do not think the Pitt's have a problem.  just funny names.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

pets named booger sugar?  do we have a problem here?   My uncle had girlfriend when i was a child who had a pure white dog named kilo.  took me until adulthood to realize why.  

- i do not think the Pitt's have a problem.  just funny names.

puppy GIF- I think Sheep Dog is a cool name for this one haha 

3 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Boxer Breed. Had one growing up. I’m biased but there’s a chance you won’t find a better breed, especially with kids 

Yup, great bread. 

I'm partial to Labradoodles, German Shepherds, and Huskies. 

I've always wanted a pair of Dobes though, and name them Zeus and Apollo lol... 

Over the years have had a GS, a GS-Wolf mix (awesome smart/loving dog, completely vicious to intruders), a GS-Husky mix (he was a wild one), and a labradoodle. Labradoodles are a great blend of chill and intelligence. Great for kids. Also non-shedding dependent on gen. 

10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Yup, great bread. 

I'm partial to Labradoodles, German Shepherds, and Huskies. 

I've always wanted a pair of Dobes though, and name them Zeus and Apollo lol... 

Over the years have had a GS, a GS-Wolf mix (awesome smart/loving dog, completely vicious to intruders), a GS-Husky mix (he was a wild one), and a labradoodle. Labradoodles are a great blend of chill and intelligence. Great for kids. Also non-shedding dependent on gen. 

I’ve been around German Shepard’s and huskies too. They’re awesome. I like how the doodles look lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He said someone who lives on a farm took him and he has tons of room to run.

the old "gone to the farm" story.

12 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

I’ve been around German Shepard’s and huskies too. They’re awesome. I like how the doodles look lol

I like the first gen doodles the best. They are less curly, and shed a bit more. 

Overall, they have the pleasant demeanor of a lab, and are pretty smart like poodles. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now