Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Turns out, Wydermeyer, the TE….

….  Was NOT drafted.   At all.   Signed as a free agent with Buffalo.    Who’da thunk it? 

I’d love to see his private profile.   A real scouting report.   What were all the red flags that no team would even spend a 7 on him?!?

How the once mighty have fallen….    :giveup:

Before they move the topic I’ll say the lack of athleticism and average tape did him in. You can test that bad at a position like TE when you have underwhelming film. I haven’t heard about anything medical either. Probably just poor conditioning.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:12 AM, Defjamz26 said:

You can test that bad at a position like TE when you have underwhelming film. I haven’t heard about anything medical either. Probably just poor conditioning.

I don't think it was poor conditioning.... more of just not being in shape. 

:funny:

What was interesting about the Texas a and m pro day numbers were just a slew of bad 40 times that came out. From what I watched he still should have been a day 3 pick. PFF had him wildly overrated early on.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Funny that we have signed him to our PS now…..I, like many, thought he was a draftable player at TE. 

The highlight videos sure make him look more athletic than his testing numbers, but, both the Bills and Patriots released him already this year. 

Time will tell but I like the addition to the TE room. Fits the mold of our big bodied TE’s minus Granson of course!

Archived