Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AJ Brown to the Eagles

AKB

We won draft day and didn't even pick, Titans lost AJ Brown lmao . This is one example why teams in our division can't maintain, yeah they are good for a couple of years here and there but we our the Kings of the South overall. Colts will win this division as I have stated. Tennessee is like the Jags and Texans, they can screw up a good thing without even trying :funny: 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We won draft day and didn't even pick, Titans lost AJ Brown lmao . This is one example why teams in our division can't maintain, yeah they are good for a couple of years here and there but we our the Kings of the South overall. Colts will win this division as I have stated. Tennessee is like the Jags and Texans, they can screw up a good thing without even trying :funny: 

I know it's competitive and we love trash talking but man you're really writing those checks huh?

When last did we win the division? Do we not learn? Folks said this exact thing last year when they lost Julio. Sure Brown isnt on the downward trajectory like Julio was but we need to learn that this division is Tennessee's until we win it. There was a thread last off season discussing this same thing. We are kings of the South because you say so? We have to go earn it. Enough talking, we talk too much.

Also, if we want to talk of screwing up a good thing, none of those teams have pi$$3d away a franchise QB like we did with Andrew. So while we, the glorious Colts fans, keep flapping our gums about the other three, the entire rest of the league is lumping us equally with those guys as all being a joke of a division, and why not? We have not won this 'easy' division in almost a decade, we have little playoff success to hang our hats on, we are gifted all this dysfunction and have done what with it? What does that say about us? 

I know it's fan talk and trash talking and all that but lets be self aware at least. We were the Kings of the South because we had two galactic players at QB. We aint got that now and those players are TV heads and long gone. Kings of the South? No. I don't see it at all. We need to win the damn division first before cracking out that kind of talk.

1 hour ago, Colt.45 said:

I know it's competitive and we love trash talking but man you're really writing those checks huh?

When last did we win the division? Do we not learn? Folks said this exact thing last year when they lost Julio. Sure Brown isnt on the downward trajectory like Julio was but we need to learn that this division is Tennessee's until we win it. There was a thread last off season discussing this same thing. We are kings of the South because you say so? We have to go earn it. Enough talking, we talk too much.

Also, if we want to talk of screwing up a good thing, none of those teams have pi$$3d away a franchise QB like we did with Andrew. So while we, the glorious Colts fans, keep flapping our gums about the other three, the entire rest of the league is lumping us equally with those guys as all being a joke of a division, and why not? We have not won this 'easy' division in almost a decade, we have little playoff success to hang our hats on, we are gifted all this dysfunction and have done what with it? What does that say about us? 

I know it's fan talk and trash talking and all that but lets be self aware at least. We were the Kings of the South because we had two galactic players at QB. We aint got that now and those players are TV heads and long gone. Kings of the South? No. I don't see it at all. We need to win the damn division first before cracking out that kind of talk.

Since the AFC South was invented (2002)

Colts = 9 Division Titles, 2 AFC Conference Titles, 1 SB Championship

Texans = 6 Division Titles, 0 AFC Conference Titles, 0 SB Championships

Titans = 4 Division Titles, 0 AFC Conference Titles, 0 SB Championships

Jags = 1 Division Title, 0 Conference Titles, 0 SB Championships

20 year sample size, yeah I am going to talk smack and as a Colt fan, I deserve too when these other 3 fan bases do as well. Book it, Colts 2022 Division Champs!, just based on Tennessee's incompetents alone The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- Tannehill couldn't carry Matt Ryan's Towel, maybe his jock strap though :funny:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Since the AFC South was invented (2002)

Colts = 9 Division Titles, 2 AFC Conference Titles, 1 SB Championship

Texans = 6 Division Titles, 0 AFC Conference Titles, 0 SB Championships

Titans = 4 Division Titles, 0 AFC Conference Titles, 0 SB Championships

Jags = 1 Division Title, 0 Conference Titles, 0 SB Championships

20 year sample size, yeah I am going to talk smack and as a Colt fan, I deserve too when these other 3 fan bases do as well. Book it, Colts 2022 Division Champs!, just based on Tennessee's incompetents alone The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- Tannehill couldn't carry Matt Ryan's Towel, maybe his jock strap though :funny:

I hear you however there's a reason as Americans don't give two EfFs about the British and their royalty because no one cares about what you once used to be. What are you now?

Or its like the Cowboys still being called Americas team. Like...really?

We need to win the division. I'm not going to be beating my chest (even on a Colts forum) about us being royalty. There're kids who can wipe their own behinds and are riding around the neighborhood who have never seen the Colts win a division.

I get it, different strokes for different folks. We need to win the division this season, ZERO excuses. ZERO. 

29 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

I hear you however there's a reason as Americans don't give two EfFs about the British and their royalty because no one cares about what you once used to be. What are you now?

Or its like the Cowboys still being called Americas team. Like...really?

We need to win the division. I'm not going to be beating my chest (even on a Colts forum) about us being royalty. There're kids who can wipe their own behinds and are riding around the neighborhood who have never seen the Colts win a division.

I get it, different strokes for different folks. We need to win the division this season, ZERO excuses. ZERO. 

Yeah I am talking a big game but so do those other fan bases. I do agree, to get our full respect back we need to at least win the division.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I am talking a big game but so do those other fan bases. I do agree, to get our full respect back we need to at least win the division.

I think we're doing the right things. I think if we had Ryan last year, we'd have won the division by probably a game or two. I'm quietly confident but climbing the step from good to very good isnt easy because whether we like it or not, Vrabel is a very good coach and coaches a very good team so anything less than very good won't win you the AFC South. 

We start tonight, we need to go grab Malik Willis......jk.

3 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

I think we're doing the right things. I think if we had Ryan last year, we'd have won the division by probably a game or two. I'm quietly confident but climbing the step from good to very good isnt easy because whether we like it or not, Vrabel is a very good coach and coaches a very good team so anything less than very good won't win you the AFC South. 

We start tonight, we need to go grab Malik Willis......jk.

I laughed because of Willis but that is the one QB I would think about taking. Vrabel is a very good coach, he just wins and he even has a QB that is up and down. Henry was injured last year and they still kept winning, that is coaching. 

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dude you know you are my Colts forum home slice 4 Life, but… totally with @Colt.45 here.  You have to stop doing this! LOL. I’m still cringing from your Jags game prediction posts…

Dance Moms Wtf GIF by Cameo

Just joking @2006Coltsbestever (not about the cringing though haha ) the forum wouldn’t be the same without you jumping the gun! lmao :rock: Go Colts!

On 4/29/2022 at 10:35 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A sweep of the Jaguars would go a long way to get a monkey off our backs, really. Let us schedule that game in the 2nd quarter of the season. Let us also hope they schedule the division clinchers in the beginning of December. Our division was long gone by the time December came around last year.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

A sweep of the Jaguars would go a long way to get a monkey off our backs, really. Let us schedule that game in the 2nd quarter of the season. Let us also hope they schedule the division clinchers in the beginning of December. Our division was long gone by the time December came around last year.

I hope the easier part of our schedule is the first 6 games so we can get off to a fast start. We can play more loose if that is the case. Yes a win at Jacksonville would be nice.

Archived