Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Colts might have a QB to choose from with the way this is going.

I bet you see the QBs go early tomorrow night.  Teams might not be willing to spend a first on one of those guys but a second they might feel like could get a steal.

Looking forward based on about 2/3 the first rd, I would like to see the Colts look at Alec Pierce for Cincy.

10.  Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati  
Height: 6-3. Weight: 211. Arm: 33. Hand: 9.
Official 40 Time: 4.41.
Projected Round (2022): 2-3

check out his profile on Walter football.

1 hour ago, jonjon said:

Really? When?

Well I am not going to pull it up but look at  my various comments and I have said that it is a crappy year. Kind of sucks for the Colts. If there would have been a few more drafted it would have left more players on the table.

28 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Terrell Owens went in the 3rd, as did Keenan Allen but he had injury issues in college.

I think the only problem with that thinking is this. Teams kind of know that to so I fear they have smartenedd up and will pick receivers earlier now as they know the talent is there. Get my reasoning? Everyone kn the board is saying wait till the 2nd and u can get a receiver. Well now there is a run on the. Teams r not waiting  till the 2nd  and drafting in the 1st. 

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Jets have won the 1st round. Let's see if it makes a difference though.

They always win the 1st round. Why? Cause they are picking high every year but always return the  ne t to pick in the top 5 lol.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think the only problem with that thinking is this. Teams kind of know that to so I fear they have smartenedd up and will pick receivers earlier now as they know the talent is there. Get my reasoning? Everyone kn the board is saying wait till the 2nd and u can get a receiver. Well now there is a run on the. Teams r not waiting  till the 2nd  and drafting in the 1st. 

I do not get your reason. Look at how many WRs are not first round draft picks. I would wait for the the second round. Davante Adams, Deebo Samuels, AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman, DK Metcalf, and Courtland Sutton were all recent second round picks. Terry McLaurin and Tyler Lockett were third round picks. Diggs was a 5th round pick. So many more that I cannot think of. Yet recent first round picks like Josh Doctson, Laquan Treadwell, C. Coleman, Ruggs, Perriman, were all busts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Jets have won the 1st round. Let's see if it makes a difference though.

My brother-in-law much be pumped up.  He is a long-suffering Jets fan. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I do not get your reason. Look at how many WRs are not first round draft picks. I would wait for the the second round. Davante Adams, Deebo Samuels, AJ Brown, Mecole Hardman, DK Metcalf, and Courtland Sutton were all recent second round picks. Terry McLaurin and Tyler Lockett were third round picks. Diggs was a 5th round pick. So many more that I cannot think of. Yet recent first round picks like Josh Doctson, Laquan Treadwell, C. Coleman, Ruggs, Perriman, were all busts.

For every Deeboo and Metcalf there are also a slew of busts.

• Like 1

• w87r unpinned this topic