Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I disagree on the last part. We might have been able to get him at 77, but I don't see him falling to our next pick in the 5th.

Did not know we didn't have a 4th, thanks and agreed. But we could have easily had him at 77. And I would have taken Wedermyer there, but I guess this is a more swing for the fences pick.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Did not know we didn't have a 4th, thanks and agreed. But we could have easily had him at 77. And I would have taken Wedermyer there, but I guess this is a more swing for the fences pick.  

This was them liking a target in the red zone. Dudes gonna catch a lot of TD’s

3 minutes ago, bertjones7 said:

Wadermeyer is probably going undrafted ran a 5.0 40.

Woods is the TE I have been targeting

There is no way he is going undrafted, bad 40 time or no. I will be very surprised if he goes lower than the 4th and being nabbed before the end of 3d wouldn't surprise me. 

7 minutes ago, Carolina Colt said:

Woods has the physical attributes to become a good NFL TE.  He needs to work on his blocking and route running but at 6'7" 250 pounds and good speed he could be a nightmare for LBs and safeties to cover.  The Colts might have a good NBA basketball team at WR and TE now.

I wouldn't expect to much from him. Tight end is one of the most difficult positions to transition to the NFL and have an immediate impact. It has a lot to do with the added pressure of knowing blocking assignments and routes. Lots to know.

• w87r unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I loved the Colts taking advantage of the Chiefs mistakes and stealing that game, but we still have a long way to go. The Chiefs averaged 5.3 yards per play while the Colts averaged 3.8. I agree with those who hope for the Colts to develop into being among the top third of the defenses in the league, but can't see us getting anywhere close to being the best. 
    • Please don't introduce common sense when we want to find ways to bash Leadership.    If you recall the oline play over the years, the most consistent variable was the absence of AC.  Even in 2018 and 2019 when the oline was very good, when he missed a few plays, the oline took a step backwards by quite a margin.  No.......Quenton Nelson did not make LeRaven Clark perform better.   Coaching differences have little to do with much in the NFL, IMO.  Coaches roll off one team then roll on to another team in the NFL.  They get fired when the talent drops off, then they go somewhere else and their style and scheme succeeds when the talent is better.  Go figure. 
    • The roller coaster of emotions week to week is hilarious.    I still need to see a consistent pass rush and a resurgence of Kenny Moore before I consider this defense a top 10 unit much less #1. 
    • Our defense has a chance to be legit if 1. Leonard comes back strong and 2. We continue to get pass rush with our dline. 
    • I get it, I predict every week on the prediction thread. I predict we beat Tennessee this week, we matchup well against them. Matt is better than Tannehill, Taylor and Henry are a wash but I like our defense this week especially since they don't have Brown anymore. I just wonder if Leonard is going to play? They also lost Landry for the season, huge blow. In reality we should sweep them but probably won't, I see a split with them like I do with the Jags.
  • Members

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 377

• nmesc25

nmesc25 4

Rookie
    • BeanDiasucci

BeanDiasucci 315

• Smonroe

Smonroe 4,487

• Nadine

Nadine 7,502