Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shive said:

I disagree on the last part. We might have been able to get him at 77, but I don't see him falling to our next pick in the 5th.

Did not know we didn't have a 4th, thanks and agreed. But we could have easily had him at 77. And I would have taken Wedermyer there, but I guess this is a more swing for the fences pick.  

2 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Did not know we didn't have a 4th, thanks and agreed. But we could have easily had him at 77. And I would have taken Wedermyer there, but I guess this is a more swing for the fences pick.  

This was them liking a target in the red zone. Dudes gonna catch a lot of TD’s

3 minutes ago, bertjones7 said:

Wadermeyer is probably going undrafted ran a 5.0 40.

Woods is the TE I have been targeting

There is no way he is going undrafted, bad 40 time or no. I will be very surprised if he goes lower than the 4th and being nabbed before the end of 3d wouldn't surprise me. 

7 minutes ago, Carolina Colt said:

Woods has the physical attributes to become a good NFL TE.  He needs to work on his blocking and route running but at 6'7" 250 pounds and good speed he could be a nightmare for LBs and safeties to cover.  The Colts might have a good NBA basketball team at WR and TE now.

I wouldn't expect to much from him. Tight end is one of the most difficult positions to transition to the NFL and have an immediate impact. It has a lot to do with the added pressure of knowing blocking assignments and routes. Lots to know.

Archived