Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

Just now, Clem-Dog said:

Giants select

103     Tre Turner                              Virginia Tech                    WR         6'2"       190     SR

Thank you. I did not know if you would be here today but thought I would add you in. 

After missing out on Sam Williams early in the round, the Ravens go with their next-best option and select:

Dominique Robinson, EDGE, Miami (OH)

Robinson is extremely raw at the position, having just a pair of seasons under his belt after transitioning from wide receiver. The Ravens have now double-dipped at the position after taking Drake Jackson in the second round, and will look to continue to develop Robinson as a high-ceiling prospect that could eventually start opposite his draft mate.

@SaturdayAllDay is OTC for the Saints!

• Like 1

With the 120th pick in the 2022 Gavin Mock Draft, The New Orleans Saints select: 

James Mitchell, TE, Virginia Tech

Dropping down the board due to an early 2021 injury, the Saints find themselves able to snag a solid move TE that is also little coaching away from being a decent run blocker. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I wonder how Chiefs fans reacted to Tyreek Hill's departure?

Miami seems to sign star players from other teams a lot, like Suh. 

@Jared Cisneros my favorite player in last year's draft was selected by the Broncos. (Surtain)

@Colt.45 you are OTC

Surtain is a solid shutdown CB. He's going to be special in the NFL. The Broncos still need to work on the position, but they have a no1, so it's not going to be terribly hard.

• Like 1

I hope you all will be following the draft here. I will be watching on TV and on two sites (Vikings and here). I always seem to take the day off after the first day of the draft. That is the case this year. It was not intentional. I have a trip on Friday. I may miss rounds 2 and 3. :(

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

With the 122nd pick in 2022 Gavin's mock draft, 

Dallas Cowboys select 

Romeo Doubs, WR, Nevada

@PRnum1 Chargers are on the clock. 

Lots of WRs have been drafted.  Not too many RBs. Who is the Josh Jacobs of this draft?

With the 127th selection, the New England Patriots select: 

Alec Lindstrom, OL, Boston College

Pats get a hometown boy, after senselessly trading away Shaw Mason for very little.  Thanks to the team that stole Braxton Jones a few picks ago.

• Like 2

The Raven's again select a player at a position they were targeting earlier in the round, this time flipping to the offensive line. With the 128th pick in the 2022 Gavin Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select:

Luke Fortner, C, Kentucky

The First-Team All SEC selection will join a confusing interior offensive line group that Baltimore currently rolls out, potentially taking the starting center job from day one and not looking back. Known as a great team leader and high-intelligence guy, Fortner should help stabilize the middle of the front five on offense.

@VikingsFanInChennai is up for the Cowboys!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

The run on lineman is real. Bugger.

Is this a good draft for OL?  Folks said the Garrett Bradbury was a can't-miss prospect. I have more patience with players but a lot of fans want to get rid of him. Elflein, former Buckeye, was good for a year and then declined. We long for the days of Matt Birk, Randall McDaniel, Todd Steussie, David Dixon,... 

• Like 1

Is this a good draft for OL?  Folks said the Garrett Bradbury was a can't-miss prospect. I have more patience with players but a lot of fans want to get rid of him. Elflein, former Buckeye, was good for a year and then declined. We long for the days of Matt Birk, Randall McDaniel, Todd Steussie, David Dixon,... 

From all I've read and heard is that the depth in this class is very good. Not many blue chip prospects but capable starters deep into day 3.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a solid O-Line class. Could be starters in the first 3 rounds honestly right away. All comes down to picking the right guys. they are out there this year.

• Like 1

Round 4

106) Cowboys (from Jacksonville Jaguars)**      Sam Williams, EDGE, Ole Miss
107) Houston Texans (from Lions through Browns)  Brandon Smith, OLB, Penn State
108) Houston Texans      Smoke Monday, S, Auburn
109) Vikings (From Jets** (from Seahawks** (from Jets)     Cole Strange, OT, Chattanooga
110) Baltimore Ravens (from NY Giants)        Eyioma Uwazurike, DL, Iowa State

111) New York Jets (from Carolina Panthers) @coltsfanej7:25
112) New York Giants (from Chicago Bears)   Tre Turner, WR, Virginia Tech  
113) Washington Commanders     Markquese Bell, S, Florida A&M
114) Atlanta Falcons     Pierre Strong Jr, RB, South Dakota St
115) Denver Broncos    Cam Jurgens C Nebraska
116) Denver Broncos (from Seattle Seahawks)  Tyler Allgeier, RB, BYU
117) Vikings from  New York Jets (from Minnesota Vikings) Joshua Williams, CB, Fayetteville State
118) Cleveland Browns @LV-FrontRow 8:00
119) Baltimore Ravens    Dominique Robinson, EDGE, Miami (OH)
120) New Orleans Saints    James Mitchell, TE, Virginia Tech

121) Kansas City Chiefs (from Dolphins)  Braxton Jones, OT, Southern Utah
122)  Cowboys (from Colts)   Romeo Doubs, WR, Nevada
123) Los Angeles Chargers    Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
124) Philadelphia Eagles @runthepost 8:30
125) Miami Dolphins (from Pittsburgh Steelers)  Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M
126) Las Vegas Raiders  @LV-FrontRow  8:40
127) New England Patriots    Alec Lindstrom, OL, Boston College
128) Baltimore Ravens (from Arizona Cardinals)  Luke Fortner, C, Kentucky
129) Dallas Cowboys  @VikingsFanInChennai 8:55
130) Buffalo Bills  @LV-FrontRow 9:00
131) Tennessee Titans 9:05 @Kangaroo
132) Green Bay Packers   Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio State
133) Colts (from Buccaneers**) Bailey Zappe, QB, Western Kentucky
134) Detroit Lions (from San Francisco 49ers**) Marquis Hayes, Guard, Oklahoma
135) Kansas City Chiefs @Colt.45 9:25
136) Cincinnati Bengals   Charlie Kolar, TE, Iowa State
137) Vikings (from Carolina Panthers (from Rams through Texans)  @VikingsFanInChennai 9:35
138) Pittsburgh Steelers (compensatory selection) 
139) Baltimore Ravens (compensatory selection)  Tyquan Thornton, WR, Baylor
140) Green Bay Packers (compensatory selection) Dohnovan West, C, Arizona St.
141) Baltimore Ravens (compensatory selection)   Matt Araiaza, P, San Diego State
142) Los Angeles Rams (compensatory selection)  9:55 John hammonds 
143) Tennessee Titans (compensatory selection)   10:00 @Kangaroo