Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers QB Haskins, Killed this morning

csmopar

Very sad, details still emerging, was down in Miami working with Pitt WR's RB's and fellow QB's, was walking on intersection and hit by dump truck. I always tell people tomorrow is never promised dont ever take a day for granted...prayers to his friends and family.

I heard about it while I was on the course....I couldn't believe what I heard and hoped so much it wasn't true.

Horrible, simply Horrible.

God rest his soul and he's with Jesus. 

My condolences to his family, friends, and loved ones. Prayers to them to give them strength to deal with this tragedy.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, DougDew said:

@TaylorTheStudMuffin Not hard to figure.  Haskins was legally drunk when he ran out of gas on the freeway.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/dwayne-haskins-legally-drunk-drugs-system-autopsy-report

Just very sad and bad choices, drunk at 6 am and driving, have drugs in his system ,running out in traffic and people will speculate the relationship of the woman who was not his wife was. From all reports he was a happy go lucky and likable guy, a shame he went down the road he did. Prayers to his wife and kids

Archived