Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bruce Arians stepping down as Hc

csmopar

Super incredible by Arians. As @tvturner said, BA always takes care of his own.

He basically waited to confirm they could scoot the Rooney rule and not have to abide by it and then retired so his friend could take over a good team, get a new contract and keep the entire staff intact.

The last link in here pretty much lays out why he did it when he did. 

Boss move.

• Thanks 1

The spoiled cheating brat forced Arians out when the bucs wouldn't let him go to Miami or SF. 

Bowles will be easier on him than BA, probably let him take some afternoons off and get 9 holes in. haha

I guess with the conditions of him un-retiring the Rams & Packers limit will be to lose in the NFCCG or sooner.:yuk: ...,but at least we can still make some cash like the last 2 decades. :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The spoiled cheating brat forced Arians out when the bucs wouldn't let him go to Miami or SF. 

Bowles will be easier on him than BA, probably let him take some afternoons off and get 9 holes in. haha

I guess with the conditions of him un-retiring the Rams & Packers limit will be to lose in the NFCCG or sooner.:yuk: ...,but at least we can still make some cash like the last 2 decades. :D

What about BA gives you the idea he would be pushed to do something he didn't want to do?   If he didn't want to step aside he wouldn't have

• Like 1

Please. Arians is out because Brady wanted him gone.

Brady was at the Man United game with Glazer soon before Arians was fired, soon before Brady un-retired.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

What about BA gives you the idea he would be pushed to do something he didn't want to do?   If he didn't want to step aside he wouldn't have

Did you and LJ just meet? :D

Tom Brady is the devil and everything bad that happens in the universe is his fault.

High gas prices? Tom Brady. 

Covid pandemic? Brady. 

That sock you lose every time you do laundry? Yup. Brady.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, GoPats said:

Tom Brady is the devil and everything bad that happens in the universe is his fault.

Covid pandemic? Brady. 

Na, but he's been involved in many, and I mean many corrupt games especially including post season.

As far as Arians is concerned, check out Skip & Shannon had to say on the subject.....and Cowherd. And by the way Skip & Cowherd  are always pro cheater. Lol 

I don't watch the sports talk shows too much but when I heard Arians stepped away I tuned in a bit.

1 hour ago, GoPats said:

Covid pandemic? Brady. 

Here's one of many experts take ......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoPats said:

Covid pandemic? Brady. 

Incase u missed my previous post, the link is above of skip & Shannon saying  Arians  was pushed out.

I noticed you didn't get around to commenting on it. 

haha

Edited by LJpalmbeacher2

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Incase u missed my previous post, the link is above of skip & Shannon saying  Arians  was pushed out.

I noticed you didn't get around to commenting on it. 

haha

Sorry, wasn't ducking it or anything! Didn't realize you were waiting for me to reply. Of course that's a huge possibility, I've heard all of the same things that they were talking about on Undisputed. Boston sports radio is right there too, saying Brady was the impetus behind BA's retirement.

This type of stuff is made for talk shows! I don't know and really don't care what happened behind the scenes in Tampa. Arians doesn't strike me as the type of person who would step down involuntarily, but that's just me speculating. Unless someone breaks a story here with facts and sources, we're ALL just speculating. 

My first response was just me having a bit of fun. :thmup:  I find it amusing that in any thread where TB is mentioned you just can't help yourself. 

• Like 1

I went to college where Bruce played h.s football York, Penn so always felt a special bond. Read  "The Quarterback Whisperer" last year a real good read for those who enjoy books related to the NFL. They way he handled Pagano's situation was class 100% with the light on and stressing time and again it was Chuck's team despite Chuck being new to Indy. Brady didnt force  him out, he wanted a loyal coach of his to be in position to succeed and he reached every goal he had wanted already. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, GoPats said:

Sorry, wasn't ducking it or anything! Didn't realize you were waiting for me to reply. Of course that's a huge possibility, I've heard all of the same things that they were talking about on Undisputed. Boston sports radio is right there too, saying Brady was the impetus behind BA's retirement.

This type of stuff is made for talk shows! I don't know and really don't care what happened behind the scenes in Tampa. Arians doesn't strike me as the type of person who would step down involuntarily, but that's just me speculating. Unless someone breaks a story here with facts and sources, we're ALL just speculating. 

My first response was just me having a bit of fun. :thmup:  I find it amusing that in any thread where TB is mentioned you just can't help yourself. 

That's because I have a low opinion of him and so do many more people. Not the ones on camera of  course, they won't risk their nice and high paying jobs....on this topic by far the consensus is he pushed BA out. 

• Like 1

BA is a no nonsense guy.  He has always been a straight shooter.   Why would he put up with this charade?    He doesn't strike me as a liar either.    All these writers with opinions.  Have they given any basis for that opinion?

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2022 at 12:48 AM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

That's because I have a low opinion of him and so do many more people. Not the ones on camera of  course, they won't risk their nice and high paying jobs....on this topic by far the consensus is he pushed BA out. 

I wouldn't expect anything less. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1