Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dominoes falling Quickly

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

And just like that the Saints re-sign Winston to a 2-year deal and the Falcons sign Mariota to a 2-year deal.....

Watson and Ryan were holding up the market apparently.....

Wonder where Baker and Jimmy G go now? Panthers? Seahawks?

I would guess yes Mayfield to Seattle and Jimmie to Carolina and the carousal stops turning, where that leaves Love I have no idea 

Love has shown nothing good on tape since he entered the league.  there is no value for love.  packers would do better to keep him and let him play the next preseason for him to try and redeem some value. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What MHJ does or doesn't do isn't really relevant to my point.
    • When Marvin has 90-100 catches next season and over 1000 yards as a rookie + turns Murray's career around, I want you to remember this post assuming the Cards do take Marvin. 
    • It depends on how good AR will be, if he is good we can win 11 with the help of another great player, we won 9 with Minshew, should have been 10. 
    • Gotta have a trade partner.Big ? Is would Arizona trade back that far knowing they’re gonna miss out on one of those top 3 Wr’s.I would also call New England and Los Angeles too.I don’t see MHJ getting past the 4th pick unless a Minnesota or Denver trades up for one of those top QB’s.I also don’t see the Giants if they stay put at 6 not taking Nabors I think that’s who they got they’re eyes on with that pick.
    • I think this probably isn't an objective viewpoint. I think you want fireworks, and you're an eternal optimist. Nothing wrong with that, but I think a more practical viewpoint is to acknowledge that taking huge chances isn't exactly a recipe for success. (You're going to point to examples that worked out; I'm going to counter with twice as many that failed.)   The bolded especially. First, it seems like you chose 11 games because you feel like that's the target to keep up with the Texans. Second, I don't think the Colts are one player away from keeping up with the top tier of the AFC. I think a lot has to go right for the Colts to be in the mix with the Chiefs, etc. I said at the beginning of the offseason, I think we're still one draft class away from being in those discussions.   But if you can talk yourself into one guy being the answer, just one playmaker holds the key for the Colts to be in contention, then yeah, identify your favorite prospect and bang the table for the Colts to do whatever they have to to get that player. That would be awesome for us. But I think the reason Ballard doesn't do that is because it's flawed team building (historically speaking), not because he's afraid.. You can promise steak dinners based on your hunches, but that's not exactly how I want the GM to make decisions.
  • Members