Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What You Gonna Wear

NDKoltz

Manning is not playing, Sanders no longer here. I bought a Hughes jersey last year (same last name) and will probably wear that during pre-season games...or at least till 18 plays again. Anyone else planning on wearing a jersey for blue Friday or during Saturdays game?

I'm getting superstitious about this. Everytime I buy a jersey for myself or my wife, the player leaves the team. I have a James, Stokley, June, Harrison and Sanders jersey. All bought the year before they left! I will never buy another jersey unless it's custom!

I'm getting superstitious about this. Everytime I buy a jersey for myself or my wife, the player leaves the team. I have a James, Stokley, June, Harrison and Sanders jersey. All bought the year before they left! I will never buy another jersey unless it's custom!

too bad u didnt buy an addai last year

You should have bought a Gijon Robinson and Tim Jennings jersey in 2008.

Maybe you should get a Tom brady or a Philip Rivers jersey

I was answering this question for my wife the other day.

She doesnt see why I need so many jerseys..

I asked her why she needed so many shoes.

each year I get two jerseys

this years jerseys are still debatable.

Manning- home, away, probowl, camo, black

Addai - home

Brown - home

Wayne - home

Freeney- home away

mathis- home

Clark - black

Brackett- home

Bethea - home

Saturday - home

Hughes- home

Collie- home

garcon- home

Bullit- home

Powers- home

Looking for castonzo and ?????? this year...

Any suggestions.. I want one you dont see everyday.

hehman: I love Angerer simply because I think he has the best name ever for a LB. He should also see increased playing time this year. I'm thinking about waiting halfway through the season to see if we extend anyone's contract that was signed to a 1 year deal. I'm thinking (hoping) Harris and/or Sims will prove themselves and make the Colts re-sign them next year. It's hard for me to justify spending so much money on a jersey when the player is only there for a season. I'm also considering Nevis, but I will have to see how well he plays in the pre-season to see if he will see many minutes in the regular season.