Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Per SI: Watson to the Browns (pending Watson approval to waive clause)

csmopar

38 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I would think that Baker would be heading to HOU, young enough to build around.  Not so with Ryan.

The Texan's have a young QB that played a hell of a lot better than he did. Sills looked good, better than Baker. The Texan's will take 3 #1 picks, plus a couple players.

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

Surprised Houston would do that.  I would think Atlanta would be the choice to get him out of the AFC,  Maybe the Browns are offering more.  

Houston will end up with a good haul for Watson.  

22 hours ago, bestQBever said:

If we can get Baker without giving up a 1st. That will make this offseason for us.

Give up a 1st? If they got a 4th that would be something, the Browns would need to dump his salary. That said, looks like Watson wisely doesn't go Brown..

I was absolutely STUNNED by this news today !!

Cleveland must have been willing to give up more draft capital - AND - over pay a QB with "baggage".

Plus - they HAVE to keep Baker until Watson is done with his expected NFL suspension.

Cray cray in Cleveland !!!

Clevland vs, Cincinnati should be two games to watch this year. Browns are now tops in QB, RB, WR. Now they might be in the final playoff game for the Super Bowl. Question: What happens if Watson is suspended for X number of games? Was that possibility included in the contract?

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Clevland vs, Cincinnati should be two games to watch this year. Browns are now tops in QB, RB, WR. Now they might be in the final playoff game for the Super Bowl. Question: What happens if Watson is suspended for X number of games? Was that possibility included in the contract?

Uh.....no.

Archived