Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Amari Cooper traded to Browns

RNGDShobby

Good luck to all parties.

I don't know if it's a bargain. We'll see. With the level of rookie wideouts coming out who can produce at a high level from day 1, it takes some balls to bring in a guy and give up picks and 20M for him. Amari can play so maybe the Browns get some success with this.

I wouldn't be happy if the Colts did this.

Cowboys got fleeced. Ballard once again sitting on his hands and missed a great WR for cheap draft picks

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

If we’d kept Wentz Cooper was the one WR I was hoping we’d gone after. Until I saw his cap hit that is

Just looked at his cap, it’s bad but with a good QB he could be an elite WR. I guess it makes sense to not go after him since we don’t even have a starting QB right now.

51 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Cowboys got fleeced. Ballard once again sitting on his hands and missed a great WR for cheap draft picks

Just looked at his cap, it’s bad but with a good QB he could be an elite WR. I guess it makes sense to not go after him since we don’t even have a starting QB right now.

Well the question is, which Cooper will the browns be getting?

3 hours ago, chickenMan said:

You might want to consider the $$$ cost as to why we had no interest.   There’s more to this story than the GM sitting on his hands. 

7 minutes ago, TonyBungee said:

Now that the Browns are getting Cooper, they’re allowing Jarvis Landry to seek a trade.  I know he’s about 30, but I think he’s always been a solid possession WR.  Thoughts?

Definitely talk to his agent.  His cap hit as it stands is 13m.  A good FA will cost more than that.  He is very good and has plenty of years left.  He could easily be had for a day three pick.  If they release him he will have plenty of suitors.

4 hours ago, TonyBungee said:

Now that the Browns are getting Cooper, they’re allowing Jarvis Landry to seek a trade.  I know he’s about 30, but I think he’s always been a solid possession WR.  Thoughts?

Definitely would want the colts to go after him.

Archived