Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blair White failed physical

chad72

All these injured players are failing their physicals. I mean, it's not surprising: months of inactivity due to injury and then you are forced to do a test and you fail it because you haven't worked out. Look for some injured players to be released after this.

Your observational skills are top notch.

Well I couldn't have done it without a great deal of help from everyone who added posts... A special thanks goes to my pre-school teacher who helped me learn to count to three... There are just so many people I could thank...

Are we still talking about Blair frickin White? The guy is nothing without Manning and just to add a little bit about the guy. I took my daughter to colts camp 4 times last yr. and this guy is a complete jerk. He ignored little kids asking for his autograph every single time we were there. He acted like he was a superstar and couldn't be bothered with such menial tasks like making young children happy. Wasn't impressed with his personality at all.

Are we still talking about Blair frickin White? The guy is nothing without Manning and just to add a little bit about the guy. I took my daughter to colts camp 4 times last yr. and this guy is a complete jerk. He ignored little kids asking for his autograph every single time we were there. He acted like he was a superstar and couldn't be bothered with such menial tasks like making young children happy. Wasn't impressed with his personality at all.

Sucks that he wouldn't sign for your daughter, but I don't think that makes him a jerk.

I could fail a physical too.

Same here, we should've tried out for the Colts last year.

That's nothing, I'm a combination of all the NBA's best stars! I shoot free throws like Shaq, I pass like Kobe, I'm as clutch as LeBron, I dunk like Steve Nash...and I can't find a job in the NBA.

That's nothing, I'm a combination of all the NBA's best stars! I shoot free throws like Shaq, I pass like Kobe, I'm as clutch as LeBron, I dunk like Steve Nash...and I can't find a job in the NBA.

haha:lol:

Ohh yeah well, I'm a combination of all the NFL's best stars! I can run like Manning, pass like Michael Vick, block like Linkinbach and kick like Adrian Peterson! :tvsmash:

haha:lol:

Ohh yeah well, I'm a combination of all the NFL's best stars! I can run like Manning, pass like Michael Vick, block like Linkinbach and kick like Adrian Peterson! :tvsmash:

haha you don't like Vick? I think he's a decent passer.

Now here's what's crazy. People say Manning can't scramble or Tebow can't throw accurately. Now here, my friend Malakai can throw and run like 2 NFL QBs and 2 of the better NFL QBs, I might add. And he isn't playing in the NFL. The entire drafting/scouting process is a sham

Boy! I sure wish our FO knew what the heck they were doing! White could have came back and caught 85 passes this season if he was just given a chance! Why do we keep cutting everyone that is injured and/or past his prime? It is not fair Jim Irsay! :rantoff:

Why can't we stay in our Colts world of yesteryear?!? Why must we move on? :Cry:

haha you don't like Vick? I think he's a decent passer.

Now here's what's crazy. People say Manning can't scramble or Tebow can't throw accurately. Now here, my friend Malakai can throw and run like 2 NFL QBs and 2 of the better NFL QBs, I might add. And he isn't playing in the NFL. The entire drafting/scouting process is a sham

Indeed it is a sham.

Kind of like this joke:

Heaven: where the police are British, the cooks French, the mechanics

German, the lovers Italian, and it is all organized and run by the Swiss.

Hades: where the police are German, the cooks British, the mechanics

French, the lovers Swiss, and it is all organized and run by the Italians.

Kind of like this joke:

lmao that's good

Kind of like this joke:

haha

All these injured players are failing their physicals. I mean, it's not surprising: months of inactivity due to injury and then you are forced to do a test and you fail it because you haven't worked out. Look for some injured players to be released after this.

Don't you think it is much more likely he failed his physical because his injury was not structurally sound yet rather than him just being out of shape?

Don't you think it is much more likely he failed his physical because his injury was not structurally sound yet rather than him just being out of shape?

Don't you think it's much more likely it doesn't really matter... With the promise of this years draft class, the team is sure to find a couple UDFAs with more talent + upside that White.

haha

Kind of like this joke:

and the sausage is Polish??

No Donnie Avery passed the physical he was given. Sorry :sorry:

No, you said, and I quote - " He was still injured and the Colts are not investing time and money in injury prone players."

Problem is, Avery is exactly that. He's an injury prone player.

Passing a physical does not make one not prone to injury. Ever hear of a guy by the name of Bob Sanders. Pretty sure he passed a number of physicals. He also has finished many seasons on the active roster.

Only thing I am pointing out is that your comment is completely off. They let White go because he likely doesn't fit Arian's mold of quick/speedy guys. You like on the Steelers' roster and the only guy that was slow is Hines Ward. The amount of contribution he gave to the running game outweighed his lack of speed. He was simply a team player.

In any case, this says nothing about the Colts' view towards injury prone players. In fact, White has only been injured just this last season. Avery, on the other hand, was injured and out for the entire 2010 season. I believe he has also been injured in other seasons as well.

So, while Avery may have passed a physical, he is still exactly what the league calls injury prone.

Well *I* for one am NOT on the same page as the rest of you all.

There is NO QUESTION or NO DOUBT in my mind that I would DEFINITELY pass a physical...AND if I was in the draft I would most definitely and unequivocally be chosen #1 overall.

Of course I am talking pee-wee league though :)