Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the 34th pick...

With the 34th overall pick...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. If all of these players were on the board at No. 34, who would be your first choice?

• Coby Fleener
    • Alshon Jeffery
    • Janoris Jenkins
    • Jayron Hosley
    • Doug Martin
    • Reuben Randle
    • Other (specify below)

No...route running and technique are the reasons we have a coaching staff. Personality is not coachable. That's why prisons exist. He couldn't shut Alshon Jeffery down. Actually, there are a couple good shots of Jenkins getting blazed (no pun intended) by Jeffery in this highlight reel...(2:17 and 3:42)

Actually better look at the plays again, The first one was PERFECT coverage Jeffery just made a PERFECT catch did you fail to see Jeffery got jammed and wasnt going anywhere as for the second catch it was very good coverage to Jeffery once again made a very tough catch (which Im not sure if he got two feet down) I think he did but not clear but still the first one was jperfect coverage

Actually better look at the plays again, The first one was PERFECT coverage Jeffery just made a PERFECT catch did you fail to see Jeffery got jammed and wasnt going anywhere as for the second catch it was very good coverage to Jeffery once again made a very tough catch (which Im not sure if he got two feet down) I think he did but not clear but still the first one was jperfect coverage

what I said was in reference to him being a shut down corner. He said he "completely shut down A.J. Green". Well I don't know what your definition is, but mine involves not letting someone catch the ball. Great...he had good coverge...did he stop him? Yup. But he didn't prevent him from making the catch. Second catch...he got 1 down for sure and that's all you need in college so there really isnt much to argue about there.

I picked the risky Jenkins just because he presents the best upgrade to the team out of any of these players. A pass-catching tight end like Fleener is luxury not a need (we can pick up someone fairly good in a later round), and Randle and Jeffery aren't quite sure things.