Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MLB 2022 Season: It's Your Pitch, Jay Kirk

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Mets Nats tied at 1 in the 4th

A Nats pitcher once again hit a Mets batter with a pitch. The ball hit the flap on the helmet. That is 4 times in two games that Mets players gave been hit by pitches. The benches cleared, reminding fans of the days of Rob Dibble. 

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

A Nats pitcher once again hit a Mets batter with a pitch. The ball hit the flap on the helmet. That is 4 times in two games that Mets players gave been hit by pitches. The benches cleared, reminding fans of the days of Rob Dibble. 

Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons- I predicted it haha , I love this Gif. Homer is built like Babe Ruth :funny:

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Cubs blowing the Brew Crew out

on a sour note Ian Happ had to leave the game after a late HBP and then Keegan Thompson and David Ross were ejected after KT hit Andrew 

Why weren’t any Brewers players thrown out?  What nonsense.

oh well, past due, X2…..

image.thumb.png.f568ac29a897b31b8659a121e44bd714.png

43 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Why weren’t any Brewers players thrown out?  What nonsense.

oh well, past due, X2…..

image.thumb.png.f568ac29a897b31b8659a121e44bd714.png

Good to see the Brewers losing back to back to start the season. The Cubbies are reminding them that the division isn’t going to be just handed to them. 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs play the Rockies late tonight at Colorado. Rockies are 4-1 and now have Kris Bryant. Cubs come in at 3-2. I will watch this one, I am off work.

I would be happy to see the Rockies win a world series finally. In fact, pretty much any of the teams to have never won would be cool to see, with the exception of our divisional nemesis the Brewers. 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Kershaw perfect game through 7 Innings on only 80 Pitches and Roberts takes him out with only 6 outs to get Half Baked Reaction GIF

Roberts and David Bell must dine together during the offseason!

13 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Guess which team has the worst record in all of baseball to start the year? 

#SellTheTeam!!!!!!!!

Which one?

I am pleasantly surprised that the Mets starting pitching is very good, even without deGrom. They have a below 2 ERA. 

Archived