Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daniel Jones

I wonder what the Giants would give up for Daniel Jones 

He is a good QB and just surrounded by dysfunction for his whole time in the league 

I think he would do well on this team he is only young still and with the current team I think he would excel 

I am afraid Daniel Jones would have the same scars like Sam Darnold, not being protected by his OL early on that he will see ghosts even if the OL does protect him later. It would be interesting to see how he does with different management and coaches for another couple of years. Could just end up like Mitch Trubisky, riding the backup pine after his contract year. 

On 2/24/2022 at 2:59 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Daniel Jones season 3 laughing GIF and some in here laugh at me for wanting Jimmy G who has been to a SB and 2 Final 4's. :banana:

Have anyone even watch Daniel play? Jimmy has always had a stacked roster - sigh,,,....

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 12:58 AM, Alex22 said:

Have anyone even watch Daniel play? Jimmy has always had a stacked roster - sigh,,,....

Yes, most memorably vs the Bucs 2020, when a bad call gifted TB the win.

Daniel Jones looks like a running threat. I can't remember his passes as well as his runs.

Of Murray, Daniel, & Haskins from 2019 Round 1, I'd wait to see what 2nd Round Drew Lock does in Seattle, and hope Lock's given a decent chance.

His 'elite' receivers dropped many passes vs LA, Week 17.

Week 18, an early long pass on Jeudy's fingers was....not caught, and most memorable was the look on Lock's face!. The game reversing fumble(Gordon) can't, to me, be blamed on Gordon, or on Lock.

RT Bobby Massie was in concussion protocol.

Massie slipped on the ice walking in to the stadium!, And knocked himself out!

I'm still not even sure if I believe that now.

Archived