Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LVI

sb41champs

59 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

How much of the Super Bowl did you watch?

1.  All of it

2.  Most of it

3.  Some of it

4.  Didn't watch at all

Indoor tennis courts are so hard to get at my club during the winter and thanks to the SB, most folks wanted to watch the SB over playing tennis. That was my chance for some Daddy - daughter time with my daughter, so we made a court reservation and got some good practice for her prior to Middle School tennis season. Came back to watch most of the second half. All in all, an enjoyable evening. :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sb41champs said:

How much of the Super Bowl did you watch?

1.  All of it

2.  Most of it

3.  Some of it

4.  Didn't watch at all

except for the (unwatched) victory formation with 39 seconds left.

I have a TV, but no TV service...watched on an old HP ProDesk PC, with DisplayPort to HDMI passive converter to TV, from PC, with Debian Buster(linux) operating system, and ethernet directly from the Optical Network Terminal, with no modem...Windows 10(in the same drive) needs the modem, for internet.

Debian needed the vlan_2.0.5  'package'(I think for vlan 'tagging') and the 8021Q kernel module, and a few lines added to the file: /etc/network/interfaces

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Indoor tennis courts are so hard to get at my club during the winter and thanks to the SB, most folks wanted to watch the SB over playing tennis. That was my chance for some Daddy - daughter time with my daughter, so we made a court reservation and got some good practice for her prior to Middle School tennis season. Came back to watch most of the second half. All in all, an enjoyable evening. :) 

You made the  right decision, you can’t go wrong with Daddy daughter time and watching the second half of super bowl the same day :scoregood:

• Like 1