Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Davante Adams wants 30m a year


danlhart87
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Funny because they say Adams  will go where Rodgers goes. Not many teams can afford both. He will never get that. Apparently Rodgers would want to take Lizarde with him too.

Someone might do it but it certainly won't be the Colts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe Dan Snyder would be willing to pay him and Rodgers to pair him with McLaurin along with giving up a couple of first rounders??? You never know with Snyder, how’s the WFT cap situation???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Maybe Dan Snyder would be willing to pay him and Rodgers to pair him with McLaurin along with giving up a couple of first rounders??? You never know with Snyder, how’s the WFT cap situation???

They have just under 26 million they can spend, Broncos have 33 million from what I am seeing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 6:39 PM, danlhart87 said:

 

 

Chris Ballard:

 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office


By the way, I would not read anything into this.   Look at the Twitter link.  Who in the world is JPA Football?    It appears to be one guy and he appears to be pretty new.    
 

Feels like click bait to get attention.   
 

Sorry.   Look for a reputable source.   This is not one.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:


By the way, I would not read anything into this.   Look at the Twitter link.  Who in the world is JPA Football?    It appears to be one guy and he appears to be pretty new.    
 

Feels like click bait to get attention.   
 

Sorry.   Look for a reputable source.   This is not one.   

I can’t find any concrete reports on this either. A lot of buzz from Bleacher Reports and some site that has bro in its name…

 

Some claim it’s a report from Pro Football Network? Whatever that is? 
 

So, yeah. I don’t think 30 million per year is on the table. That’s a pretty ridiculous number. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 9:42 PM, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Funny because they say Adams  will go where Rodgers goes. Not many teams can afford both. He will never get that. Apparently Rodgers would want to take Lizarde with him too.

You're probably right, Rodgers will be back at GB for his contract and D.Adams will be franchise tagged. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...