Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Allen/ Patrick Mahomes

ChuggaBeer

The next Brady/Manning 

I LOVE Josh Allen.   I'd trade the farm for that kid!!!   Not gonna happen I know.  BUT ever since he was drafted I have said.  This is the NEXT Andrew Luck.  

Anyone else you all compare him to?

Will he be 1 step behind Mahomes Like PM was with Tom?

Its gonna be fun for the league 

Should be a great rivalry for years to come if they both stay in the conference. 

It's funny, I was watching with my 9-year-old yesterday, trying to explain to him that no one actually learns how to play football this way, LOL... you don't tell a kid, "OK run like crazy to the sideline, wait until one of your receivers improvise, then throw a side-arm dart around three people back across your body and...." 

• Like 3

They are basically the same player. Allen is just bigger and doesn't why away from contact. Everything else is virtually the same. This will be fun to watch.

And already my bills fan buddy was like I now know how you feel.. he will FOREVER hate mahomes and the chiefs haha

I just let him know, hopefully it doesn't last 20 years like my pain.. still yesterday sweating waiting for Brady to be GONE!! 

2 hours ago, GoPats said:

Should be a great rivalry for years to come if they both stay in the conference. 

It's funny, I was watching with my 9-year-old yesterday, trying to explain to him that no one actually learns how to play football this way, LOL... you don't tell a kid, "OK run like crazy to the sideline, wait until one of your receivers improvise, then throw a side-arm dart around three people back across your body and...." 

I think we are screwed because Mahomes vs Allen may be the deal for a while + Joe Burrow is good. We had our time though and it was great brother. Peyton vs Brady was awesome. I am content so what ever happens, happens. After we beat you guys in 2006 and won the SB everything else was gravy lmao 

• Like 1