Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The playoffs definitely got a lot better WITHOUT Tom Brady

chad72

Oh my goodness!!! Rams did everything to lose that game in the 4th quarter.

You NEVER beat Tom Brady by playing conservative unless you are in safe FG range. Do these guys not watch the film of the Jaguars 2017 AFCCG and the countless games teams kept Brady in the game? If it is a FG, get it closer. The more you keep Brady off the field, good things happen. Sean McVay went conservative with Stafford. How many times do people have to learn not to turn the ball over in the playoffs? You lose games before you win them. Punt and play field position at the very least making him march down the field. If it was Mahomes or Allen, they would have blown them out.

It wasn't even Stafford. It was Sean McVay taking the ball away from Stafford that ALMOST cost them the game. Remember guys when Pittman was not led by Wentz which allowed Winfield to undercut and intercept the ball. Same slot blitz, Stafford led Cooper Kupp and you saw the results. There in lies the difference between Wentz and Stafford. I do not blame the bad snap on Stafford whatsoever, he played a good game. Cam Akers needs to be benched or demoted after 2 fumbles, his confidence will be shot after this for next game against a hungry 49ers squad.

I am going to enjoy every remaining moment of the playoffs - no Titans and no Bucs. Woohoo!! Odds are, some home team is going to win and unfortunately that favors the Chiefs. I don't think we have ever had a divisional round where no home team did not win.

Recorded the game and going to watch later.  I was rooting for Brady.  Yeah he has been to 10 SBs but you only get to see the GOAT for a limited time.  I’m a fan of greatness and what that guy has done is unbelievable. We are reaching the end of fantastic career we may never see equaled.  Enjoying being able to witness this.  I’m a Colts fan first then a football fan next.  Will admit him being on the Bucs makes it easier. 

Brady rallied the Bucs from a 27-3 second-half deficit with help from three of the Rams' four turnovers, tying the game on Leonard Fournette's 9-yard run on fourth-and-inches with 42 seconds remaining.

And to think the media is still all over this Dude because they came back and ONLY lost by 3 in the final seconds.. just wow I was gonna say I havent seen a bigger meltdown but I have. Plenty of times when teams play a tom brady led team.

I posted this somewhere else before, I post it here because it's just TOO hilarious :lol:

21 hours ago, chad72 said:

Oh my goodness!!! Rams did everything to lose that game in the 4th quarter.

You NEVER beat Tom Brady by playing conservative unless you are in safe FG range. Do these guys not watch the film of the Jaguars 2017 AFCCG and the countless games teams kept Brady in the game? If it is a FG, get it closer. The more you keep Brady off the field, good things happen. Sean McVay went conservative with Stafford. How many times do people have to learn not to turn the ball over in the playoffs? You lose games before you win them. Punt and play field position at the very least making him march down the field. If it was Mahomes or Allen, they would have blown them out.

It wasn't even Stafford. It was Sean McVay taking the ball away from Stafford that ALMOST cost them the game. Remember guys when Pittman was not led by Wentz which allowed Winfield to undercut and intercept the ball. Same slot blitz, Stafford led Cooper Kupp and you saw the results. There in lies the difference between Wentz and Stafford. I do not blame the bad snap on Stafford whatsoever, he played a good game. Cam Akers needs to be benched or demoted after 2 fumbles, his confidence will be shot after this for next game against a hungry 49ers squad.

I am going to enjoy every remaining moment of the playoffs - no Titans and no Bucs. Woohoo!! Odds are, some home team is going to win and unfortunately that favors the Chiefs. I don't think we have ever had a divisional round where no home team did not win.

Yep.....

Rams tried to pull a Shanahan type of collapse like the one vs the Falcons. Lol

9 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

And to think the media is still all over this Dude because they came back and ONLY lost by 3 in the final seconds.. just wow I was gonna say I havent seen a bigger meltdown but I have. Plenty of times when teams play a tom brady led team.

I posted this somewhere else before, I post it here because it's just TOO hilarious :lol:

Loved that video..... Thanks bro 

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Yep.....

Rams tried to pull a Shanahan type of collapse like the one vs the Falcons. Lol

If he comes back another year - the 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs and Cowboys will all be ready to send him into retirement, it’s quite the row of opponents next year, IMO. Steelers D will be ready too.

22 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Recorded the game and going to watch later.  I was rooting for Brady.  Yeah he has been to 10 SBs but you only get to see the GOAT for a limited time.  I’m a fan of greatness and what that guy has done is unbelievable. We are reaching the end of fantastic career we may never see equaled.  Enjoying being able to witness this.  I’m a Colts fan first then a football fan next.  Will admit him being on the Bucs makes it easier. 

Has it really been “limited” though? Feel like we have been watching it forever…

Cedric The Entertainer Reaction GIF by CBS

haha But still I get ya 

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

If he comes back another year - the 49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs and Cowboys will all be ready to send him into retirement, it’s quite the row of opponents next year, IMO. Steelers D will be ready too.

Oh wow.. i didn't even think of this.. And the Packers 

1 hour ago, FortheWin said:

It seems that game was a wrap for Brady.  Not a bad season to go out on playing at an MVP level.  I am glad he did not stick around until he could not play anymore ala Favre, Brees and Manning.

What would be wild is if they did vote him MVP before he retires. Now that would be a statement retirement too, other than winning a SB. :peek:

Word down here in Florida (I live 90 minutes from Tampa) is the Deflation King is announcing his retirement , he will wait until Super Bowl week to hold the press conference. Will really eat at him if Jimmy G is playing the Super Bowl after Tom's comments about SF keeping Jimmy over him and how could they do such a thing.  

Archived