Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Says that He Wants the Colts to Have "All Chips In" for 2022! Can this be true?

philba101

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2022 at 11:29 PM, ChuggaBeer said:

BUT.  Wentz is the problem for the Oline issues. and the WR issues  So I am sure Ballard sees what Warner saw    and He sees these receivers doing their jobs and sees that the issues are not with the receivers entirely.   

First off, I don't know if Wentz is our long term solution.

I would much rather have had a younger Phillips at QB vs Wentz

(I would also like better Manning, Luck, and John Unitas)

NONE of these folks are available 

We have Wentz, and unless the earth moves in the offseason, he will be the QB for this year

He has some definite things to improve.

Some of the Warner review was spot on

Some of the comments were NOT spot on 

He said that a couple of the plays that he should have gone to the open player

In some of the clips he had a DE, with his hands up, right in his face. "He should have........"

Even Warner didn't see the open guy on some of the plays as he was getting hit.....

Wentz was getting hit way to often this year and especially in the Jags game

It was his personal worse game this year, but many of the Colts players could say the same on this team

Wentz SHOULD assume some blame for this year.... he needs to play better

But to put 100% blame on him for a very pedestrian WR group as well as well as a OL that

wasnt pass blocking well. Doesnt seem reasonable (Or fair)

I may be an optimist, but f Wentz plays even a little bit better, and we get better OL play and a guy like WanDale in the draft......

In Addition to getting ONE FA PASSRUSH STUD we will win 2-3 more games, and be in the playoffs

On 1/19/2022 at 9:20 PM, Los1sol said:

I would if it were my team.

I mean you could try but the NFLPA would stop you.  Look at Urban he said they considered vax status with final cuts and the NFLPA was ready to go after him.  I am pro-vax but no Owner would get away with requiring it.  

On 1/27/2022 at 10:50 PM, Believe blue1306 said:

So basically have the same season as this year? 

Yes, it would be the same season as this year. That was my sarcastic way of pointing out that the Colts management can look like they are doing something...but it is actually just the status quo.

Archived