Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bruce Arians Slapped a player.

csmopar

I watched the game and didn’t see this happen live but apparently Bruce slapped Andrew Adams on the helmet during some scuffle and has been fined by the league. 

Bruce channeling his inner Bobby Knight?

• Thanks 1

Dak Prescott said he was good with the crowd throwing stuff at the refs in his press conference following the game but apologized later as well. It is an emotional spot and people do emotional things. Arians was trying to prevent that player from getting a penalty after they had just forced a turnover because he was trying to pull players from the pile, something best left to the refs.

https://www.nfl.com/news/cowboys-qb-dak-prescott-issues-apology-for-supporting-fans-throwing-trash-at-off

On 1/19/2022 at 2:31 PM, csmopar said:

I watched the game and didn’t see this happen live but apparently Bruce slapped Andrew Adams on the helmet during some scuffle and has been fined by the league. 

Bruce channeling his inner Bobby Knight?

I once got slapped in the helmet playing peewee Football, I was only maybe 10 years old and I thought it was funny and just went back out played. Today's society is different haha 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I once got slapped in the helmet playing peewee Football, I was only maybe 10 years old and I thought it was funny and just went back out played. Today's society is different haha 

I know right?!?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Why are you defending someone who physically struck a poor, innocent, defenseless player ? :thinking:

:D

I wasnt defending either.

Arians can rub me the wrong way sometimes, but I’ve never cared for the URBAN cowboy.

Heard he’s a great barstool dancer tho.

ha

On 1/23/2022 at 2:38 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My 4th grade gym teacher thought i was getting a little ruff throwing the ball at other kids during dodgeball.  So he picked up a ball and “wung” it at me.  He wasnt happy when i caught it and called him “out”, so he literally kicked me in the butt (hard) and pushed me and told me to go inside.  How was he allowed around kids?

I got him back 20 years later.  But thats another story.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

My 4th grade gym teacher thought i was getting a little ruff throwing the ball at other kids during dodgeball.  So he picked up a ball and “wung” it at me.  He wasnt happy when i caught it and called him “out”, so he literally kicked me in the butt (hard) and pushed me and told me to go inside.  How was he allowed around kids?

I got him back 20 years later.  But thats another story.

I don't even want to know how you got him back, I am sure you did something though lmao . I feel sorry for him but then again I don't :funny:

22 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I wasnt defending either.

Arians can rub me the wrong way sometimes, but I’ve never cared for the URBAN cowboy.

Heard he’s a great barstool dancer tho.

ha

I don't know about his barstool dancing but he certainly knows how to Grind. 

3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I don't know about his barstool dancing but he certainly knows how to Grind. 

Thats part of his barstool move

Its low-impact, like the elliptical machine.

He’s not as young as he used to be.

14 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't even want to know how you got him back, I am sure you did something though lmao . I feel sorry for him but then again I don't :funny:

It didn't leave a mark.

i should have filled his pickup cab with dodge balls.

• Haha 1