Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Divisional Round Predictions

danlhart87

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am glad I didn't bet on GB but my dumb butt had them winning the SB haha , no bets though. Thank God.

That game was weird(so many are that involves Brady)... It was like the Packers were playing uphill with 500 lb. backpacks strapped on with a impossible task while the 49ers were playing downhill.

These "weird" games are getting old but if I can make profits on them that's the silver lining.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

That game was weird(so many are that involves Brady)... It was like the Packers were playing uphill with 500 lb. backpacks strapped on with a impossible task while the 49ers were playing downhill.

These "weird" games are getting old but if I can make profits on them that's the silver lining.

I think Aaron is elite, top 10 ever but to bet on him winning it all, I didn't fall for it. :thmup:

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I stayed away from the Rams/Bucs game as well, that could go either way.

NO.....the Packers losing suggest Brady has a high percentage of winning. ...instead of playing Rogers in frigid green bay he now has a chance to host the NFCCG at home vs Garapalo.

Aren't you getting what I write lol ? Lol

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

NO.....the Packers losing suggest Brady has a high percentage of winning. ...instead of playing Rogers in frigid green bay he now has a chance to host the NFCCG at home vs Garapalo.

Aren't you getting what I write lol ? Lol

I am not sure they beat the Rams, you will be right if the Bucs win today :thmup:

On 1/18/2022 at 8:01 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Rams 31 vs Bucs 28

The Rams man... they just match up well with the Bucs. (They should match up well with everyone) but Mcvay will have this team ready for this one. Too much inexperience at WR for the Bucs to overcome this one IMO. And the office line is wobbled and someone struggled against the eagles. But Tom Brady has the football God's on his side so obviously they could win.

Bills vs Chiefs 

I have NO EARTHLY idea. I feel like the Bills just really wanted to stick it to the Patriots the last two times they've played.. I wonder if they keep the same energy this week.. And the chiefs.. they look like their typical 2021 self for the 1st quarter against the Steelers, Then I took a shower, and they were up 28-7 and couldn't be stopped the rest of the way.. Good luck picking this one. I can see this going ANYWAY and nothing will shock me. a blowout by each team, or a close win by each team. I expect everything lol

The only game I got right was the Rams vs Bucs.. I ended up predicting a bills close win later. But my pregame thoughts were pretty spot on for the KC Bills game

Archived