NFL Divisional Round Predictions

danlhart87

9 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Bills 30 Chiefs 26

49ers 17 Packers 24

Rams 27 Buccaneers 32

Bengals 25 Titans 24

Burrow and Bengals get TD and gamble going for 2 final 20s of the game 

Going with the 1988 AFC Championship rematch I see. That would be awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Honestly how would you react if Brady makes it back to SB

He’s won it so many times at this point it’s not like it would prove anything. People already shove the GOAT talk down our throats 24/7. Even if he loses he’s still the GOAT. 

But I would much rather a team never in it before winning, or in the NFC case a team that hasn’t won in a while. Being a Bengals fan it would be hard to root for the 49ers. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I don’t see them beating the Rams & Green Bay in back to back weeks. If they do, I will continue to be in awe of Brady’s greatness 

• Like 4

5-1 this week, only loss was Dallas lmao ,

My picks this week:

NFC

Bucs 23 Rams 20 - Rams could very well win this game though. This is going to be a classic.

Packers 24 49ers 16

AFC

Bengals 24 Titans 23

Chiefs 34 Bills 31 in OT - I have been flip flopping between these 2 teams on who will go to the SB. The winner of this game will win the AFC IMO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

I think there are going to be some surprises after Sunday. Here are my predictions:

Bills 30 Chiefs 26

49ers 27 Packers 24

Rams 27 Buccaneers 32

Bengals 20 Titans 28

I can see all of that but I don't see GB losing. Then again SF has a good D, Jimmy G has won some big games, and they can run the ball. Who knows. My upset is Bengals over Titans. I like Joe Burrow and they look hungry.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is supposed to be but he hasn't played in 2 months. Who knows how good he will be?

Fresh legs! :D Then again, he hasn't taken an NFL hit in quite awhile, and he may put the ball on the ground after a few of them.

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Fresh legs! :D Then again, he hasn't taken an NFL hit in quite awhile, and he may put the ball on the ground after a few of them.

Yeah I think he will be good but he could get winded easier. He usually wears teams down in the 4th Qtr, not playing in over 2 months may affect that.

42 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can see all of that but I don't see GB losing. Then again SF has a good D, Jimmy G has won some big games, and they can run the ball. Who knows. My upset is Bengals over Titans. I like Joe Burrow and they look hungry.

I don't see the Packers losing either, this is probably the year in which Aaron separates himself from the numerous quarterbacks with just 1 Superbowl title. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree. He is on a mission.

The big question is, does he go out like Elway & Peyton (win a 2nd ring and then retire) or does he come back and try to repeat.

23 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

The big question is, does he go out like Elway & Peyton (win a 2nd ring and then retire) or does he come back and try to repeat.

If Brady wins SB he should have retired 4 times already 

Bills 38 Chiefs 34

49ers 17 Packers 24

Rams 31 Buccaneers 21

Bengals 20 Titans 24

Rams matchup well with the Bucs and this time no Godwin and that OL is hurting. Aaron Rodgers has bad history with the 49ers but I see Jimmy G having a costly TO. Bills/Chiefs is a coin flip. I think Titans control both the line of scrimmage and TOP.

• Like 1

Bengals 26 vs Titans 27

I will be rooting like crazy for the Bengals, but I'm not sure a young team like them can go into a hostile environment and win in the playoffs. Tannehill gets a big boost with Henry coming back, and gets a few of those naked bootlegs..

49ers 17 vs Packers 31

This game shouldn't be close IMO, The NFL did the California team NO favors sending them up to Lambeau for a night game. If Bosa's a no go, this is definitely over.

Rams 31 vs Bucs 28

The Rams man... they just match up well with the Bucs. (They should match up well with everyone) but Mcvay will have this team ready for this one. Too much inexperience at WR for the Bucs to overcome this one IMO. And the office line is wobbled and someone struggled against the eagles. But Tom Brady has the football God's on his side so obviously they could win.

Bills vs Chiefs 

I have NO EARTHLY idea. I feel like the Bills just really wanted to stick it to the Patriots the last two times they've played.. I wonder if they keep the same energy this week.. And the chiefs.. they look like their typical 2021 self for the 1st quarter against the Steelers, Then I took a shower, and they were up 28-7 and couldn't be stopped the rest of the way.. Good luck picking this one. I can see this going ANYWAY and nothing will shock me. a blowout by each team, or a close win by each team. I expect everything lol

I'll make my prediction Sat or Sun lol

On 1/17/2022 at 11:23 PM, danlhart87 said:

Bills 30 Chiefs 26

49ers 17 Packers 24

Rams 27 Buccaneers 32

Bengals 25 Titans 24

Burrow and Bengals get TD and gamble going for 2 final 20s of the game 

BILLS 38 vs. Chiefs 35

49ers 17 vs. PACKERS 31

RAMS 34 vs. Buccaneers 31 OT 

BENGALS 29 vs. Titans 26

Most of this is just wishful thinking honestly. Would love to see Stafford upset Brady. Rooting very hard for my Bengals and then the Bills. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 11:41 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

5-1 this week, only loss was Dallas lmao ,

My picks this week:

NFC

Bucs 23 Rams 20 - Rams could very well win this game though. This is going to be a classic.

Packers 24 49ers 16

AFC

Bengals 24 Titans 23

Chiefs 34 Bills 31 in OT - I have been flip flopping between these 2 teams on who will go to the SB. The winner of this game will win the AFC IMO.

I put money on the Bills this week (50 dollars) but picked the Chiefs in here haha . The person I bet gave me 3.5 points is why. I like both teams but have a strange feeling the Bills could win or keep it within 3. I can see the Rams winning as well but I will stick with the Bucs. It is supposed to be 7 degrees in Lambeau with the wind at -5 come Saturday. Jimmy G is injured too so GB should win that. Bengals/Titans is a 50/50 game.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:34 PM, danlhart87 said:

Depends on how much I bet on him in the NFCCG haha

Update on last week, I said bet the house on Tampa and they & I won.

Small wager on Belichek which lost but that was peanuts to the Brady bet. 

Extremely profitable week :D

Bills 29.        Chiefs 21

49ers 16      Packers 26

Rams 26.     Bucs 27 ot

Bengals 21  Titans 23

I don't feel comfortable in giving you guys any locks this week. 

I think the Rams can beat the bucs but won't go against Brady. 

I think the Titans may have trouble matching points with Bengals but Cinci may be the least desirable team for networks/Advertisers.

Chiefs are always tough but I've felt most of season this is not their year.

I'd say Packers are the Best Bet, especially if Garropalo can't play.

Don't think I'll play and if I do it won't be much. Be careful if you do.

I may make a light play on Green Bay and then a small 2 team parlay: Packers & Brady. 

Regardless, it was a  very profitable season and hope it was or will end for you too.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, Lancer1 said:

That’s my question as well. I mean he also hasn’t been able to condition at the level pre injury. Not saying that he not conditioned, but still.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:53 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Depends on how much I bet on him in the NFCCG haha

Update on last week, I said bet the house on Tampa and they & I won.

Small wager on Belichek which lost but that was peanuts to the Brady bet. 

Extremely profitable week :D

Bills 29.        Chiefs 21

49ers 16      Packers 26

Rams 26.     Bucs 27 ot

Bengals 21  Titans 23

I don't feel comfortable in giving you guys any locks this week. 

I think the Rams can beat the bucs but won't go against Brady. 

I think the Titans may have trouble matching points with Bengals but Cinci may be the least desirable team for networks/Advertisers.

Chiefs are always tough but I've felt most of season this is not their year.

I'd say Packers are the Best Bet, especially if Garropalo can't play.

Don't think I'll play and if I do it won't be much. Be careful if you do.

I may make a light play on Green Bay and then a small 2 team parlay: Packers & Brady. 

Regardless, it was a  very profitable season and hope it was or will end for you too.

•••.  UPDATE.  •••

Update after yesterday's games.

I'm making half bet on Brady cover 2.5 over Rams .....   

And betting the other half tease line 3 points toward bucs.

And next week the same against the 49ers....

Brady in another SUPER BOWL..... YAY! :yuk:

But at least we can profit on it. 

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

•••.  UPDATE.  •••

I went 1-1 yesterday but put 100 on Cincy and went straight up. I lost the GB game but didn't bet on it money wise. I have Buffalo and 3.5 points tonight for 50 dollars only. Chiefs may win but Buff has to lose by 4 for me to lose.

6 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

•••.  UPDATE.  •••

No.  Just :no:

• Haha 2

On 1/18/2022 at 8:01 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Bengals 26 vs Titans 27

I will be rooting like crazy for the Bengals, but I'm not sure a young team like them can go into a hostile environment and win in the playoffs. Tannehill gets a big boost with Henry coming back, and gets a few of those naked bootlegs..

49ers 17 vs Packers 31

This game shouldn't be close IMO, The NFL did the California team NO favors sending them up to Lambeau for a night game. If Bosa's a no go, this is definitely over.

Rams 31 vs Bucs 28

The Rams man... they just match up well with the Bucs. (They should match up well with everyone) but Mcvay will have this team ready for this one. Too much inexperience at WR for the Bucs to overcome this one IMO. And the office line is wobbled and someone struggled against the eagles. But Tom Brady has the football God's on his side so obviously they could win.

Bills vs Chiefs 

I have NO EARTHLY idea. I feel like the Bills just really wanted to stick it to the Patriots the last two times they've played.. I wonder if they keep the same energy this week.. And the chiefs.. they look like their typical 2021 self for the 1st quarter against the Steelers, Then I took a shower, and they were up 28-7 and couldn't be stopped the rest of the way.. Good luck picking this one. I can see this going ANYWAY and nothing will shock me. a blowout by each team, or a close win by each team. I expect everything lol

I'll make my prediction Sat or Sun lol

Bills 31 vs Cheifs 30

Yesterday's underdogs persuaded me

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I went 1-1 yesterday but put 100 on Cincy and went straight up. I lost the GB game but didn't bet on it money wise. I have Buffalo and 3.5 points tonight for 50 dollars only. Chiefs may win but Buff has to lose by 4 for me to lose.

Buffalo game can go either way but I give edge to bills..... But my thinking is just bet on a highly predictive outcome, Brady. That packer loss convinced me of that. 

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Buffalo game can go either way but I give edge to bills..... But my thinking is just bet on a highly predictive outcome, Brady. That packer loss convinced me of that. 

I am glad I didn't bet on GB but my dumb butt had them winning the SB haha , no bets though. Thank God.

• Like 1