Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay on the season and changes

Restinpeacesweetchloe

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

You don’t know if Ballard and Reich will survive one more year?    

Dear God…..

SPOILER ALERT:  They will. 

(Sigh….)

They might but another disaster of a year might push Irsay over the edge and let them go. Unless he has this plan laid out with them and knows a plan going forward. Which he would have to agree too.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

They might but another disaster of a year might push Irsay over the edge and let them go. Unless he has this plan laid out with them and knows a plan going forward. Which he would have to agree too.

If the world operated on things that “might” happen, then all bets are off, and God help us all. 

By the way, appreciate that in your world, and a few others here, this was a disastrous season.   9-8?   No. 

But it was a disastrous FINISH to a season.  That is undeniable.   But those two things are not the same.   This season could’ve been much worse.  The finish was as bad as it gets. 

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

If the world operated on things that “might” happen, then all bets are off, and God help us all. 

By the way, appreciate that in your world, and a few others here, this was a disastrous season.   9-8?   No. 

But it was a disastrous FINISH to a season.  That is undeniable.   But those two things are not the same.   This season could’ve been much worse.  The finish was as bad as it gets. 

Considering  we were 11-5 last season it was a disaster. But I put a small caveat on that. It set us back a ton with Wentz not having a camp and oline missing so much camp. Then add his ankles in a couple games the slow start was expected. Then I will add we had a much tougher schedule this season then last season.

17 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Hope so. Hope he's a friendly source, meaning the team wants to leak stuff to him. 

Not sure if that's the case though. 

Good guy, and I enjoy his stuff. 

Off to bed. Just finished some work, and 4ish hours is my min. Have a good night,

Hope you slept well my friend. It's gonna be a wild off-season for sure!

Just now, Dark Superman said:

Hope you slept well my friend. It's gonna be a wild off-season for sure!

Like a baby! Just poured myself some candy coffee and catching my 2nd or 3rd wind lol... 

I'm trying to put the end of season blues behind me, and get excited for the draft.

Gonna be harder this season I think. 

Lot's of areas that will be interesting though for sure. 

I think my interests for 2022 will be heavily reliant on what we do this offseason. 

24 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Like a baby! Just poured myself some candy coffee and catching my 2nd or 3rd wind lol... 

I'm trying to put the end of season blues behind me, and get excited for the draft.

Gonna be harder this season I think. 

Lot's of areas that will be interesting though for sure. 

I think my interests for 2022 will be heavily reliant on what we do this offseason. 

jim carrey boxing GIF

Archived