Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Around-the-NFL Game Discussion

NFLfan

I know most of you will be following the Colts game from 1pm until it ends. If anyone wishes to discuss a different game, let's do so here.

On CBS:

17-CBS.png

Red -- Kansas City @ Cincinnati 

Blue --NY Giants @ Chicago 

Yellow -- Miami @ Tennessee

Orange -- Jacksonville @ New England

Green -- Denver @ LA Chargers (LATE)

Teal -- Houston @ San Francisco (LATE)

Early game on Fox:

17-FOX-E-V4.png

Red --LA Rams @ Baltimore

Blue -- Philadelphia @ Washington

Green -- Las Vegas @ Indianapolis

Yellow -- Atlanta @ Buffalo

Orange -- Tampa Bay @ NY Jets

Fox Late Games:

17-FOX-L-V3.png

Red -- Arizona @ Dallas

Blue -- Detroit @ Seattle

Green -- Carolina @ New Orleans

Sunday Night Football is Vikings @ Green Bay.  I will watch but goodness gracious, we are starting Sean Mannion at Green Bay. :Gaah: That'll be fun. 

Enjoy your football Sunday! 

What does anyone want to bet that Antonio Brown will stay with the team? I wouldn't be surprised if Brady talked Arians into giving Brown a pass. Don't know if that will happen, but it shows that Brown hasn't changed. 

I read that he was upset because he was benched.  

Breaking news: I just heard that A.B. is no longer a member of the Bucs. 

51 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

What does anyone want to bet that Antonio Brown will stay with the team? I wouldn't be surprised if Brady talked Arians into giving Brown a pass. Don't know if that will happen, but it shows that Brown hasn't changed. 

I read that he was upset because he was benched.  

Breaking news: I just heard that A.B. is no longer a member of the Bucs. 

What a nut job. :nutz:

I didn't get to see the Bills on TV today (we were slated to get the game but the local TV stations around here decided that Brady beating up a bad Jets team was more important than airing the game featuring a team tied with the Patriots for first in the division), but why did Matt Ryan's TD get overturned with the taunting call? Did the taunt happen before the TD?

Also, Mac Jones and the Patriots beat up the Jaguars, so be prepared to hear the people around here crown 1,243,675,643,257 Lombardi Trophies to the Patriots for that and to award Mac Jones all of Brady's passing records for it.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

I didn't get to see the Bills on TV today (we were slated to get the game but the local TV stations around here decided that Brady beating up a bad Jets team was more important than airing the game featuring a team tied with the Patriots for first in the division), but why did Matt Ryan's TD get overturned with the taunting call? Did the taunt happen before the TD?

Also, Mac Jones and the Patriots beat up the Jaguars, so be prepared to hear the people around here crown 1,243,675,643,257 Lombardi Trophies to the Patriots for that and to award Mac Jones all of Brady's passing records for it.

Nope the taunting was after he scored the touchdown. As he was getting up he said something to the defender. I am not an expert on the rules so I am not sure why they took the touchdown away because of it.

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Nope the taunting was after he scored the touchdown. As he was getting up he said something to the defender. I am not an expert on the rules so I am not sure why they took the touchdown away because of it.

Reading more into it I guess they ruled he never actually scored, here's a screenshot of his knee being down at the 1 but he was never touched and didn't give himself up, so the TD should have still counted, right?

ryantd.JPG

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Reading more into it I guess they ruled he never actually scored, here's a screenshot of his knee being down at the 1 but he was never touched and didn't give himself up, so the TD should have still counted, right?

ryantd.JPG

Yup and I think that is what they had decided.  But then the taunting call and then no touchdown. I think the analysts will be discussing this one quite a bit this week!

51 minutes ago, Gramz said:

The end of the Bengals game Was exciting.

Gutsy playcalling at the end and the Bengals won a hard fought game.

Several of my family members are Bengals Fans. I am happy for them.

They are a very fun team to watch. What is great is that they are doing it with guys that they drafted. I love that.

• Like 2

The NFL's best have come to play
For every fan there's just one thing left to say
I been waitin' all day for Sunday night haha
The tough get rough in a primetime fight
The last one standin' gets to turn out the lights
'Cause I been waitin' all day for Sunday night

We actually beat Green Bay earlier this year. I can't see us getting close tonight. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

The NFL's best have come to play
For every fan there's just one thing left to say
I been waitin' all day for Sunday night haha
The tough get rough in a primetime fight
The last one standin' gets to turn out the lights
'Cause I been waitin' all day for Sunday night

We actually beat Green Bay earlier this year. I can't see us getting close tonight. 

I sure would love to see the packers go down, I hate them

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Cowboys at Eagles

Chargers at Raiders

Rams at 49ers

those are the 3 games that will get flexed

You mean Rams at 49ers. 49ers have won 5 in a row vs Rams, they have the Rams number and the Rams want to put an end to that Kyle Shanahan dominance. The difference, Jimmy G may not be QB.

On 1/2/2022 at 12:37 PM, Myles said:

Anyone know what the made the NFC/AFC, FOX/CBS switch happen?

On CBS is the Bears/Giants game.   2 NFC teams.   FOX usually has the NFC.

On FOX is the Colts/Raiders game.  2 AFC teams.  CBS usually has the AFC.

Anyone know why they did this?