Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 more on the covid list/ Wentz and others will play if their symptoms are improving

bleed blue4life

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Bud stings losing Julio isn’t a major loss at this point, he looks like Andre Johnson when the Colts brought him in.  Looks great on paper but is really pretty much done.  Now if Brown goes on the Covid list they are in deep do do.

Julio hurts because he still has to be respected. Makes it easier to cover brown.

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Sounds like guys like Taylor might be isolated too.

I would really consider putting Wentz, Pittman, Taylor, and Buckner up in hotels until the year is over and trying to keep them as isolated as possible.  Maybe even what’s left of the line since that group is the hardest hit.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Julio hurts because he still has to be respected. Makes it easier to cover brown.

Yes and no.  It’s like Hilton and Pittman here.  By now teams have figured out which one you need to cover more.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I assume in this case informal just means doing it on their own not by team orders.

extreme I am GUESSING means kinda like what I was saying putting them in a hotel room and isolating them.

So, essentially the NFL is asking them to limit their contact with others.

Just now, Nadine said:

So, essentially the NFL is asking them to limit their contact with others.

Well I am guessing the QBs just decided to do the one thing on their own which is why he called it informal.  As for the extreme I would probably need to know the question asked or more what Frank’s thinking to really know that one.

Well I am guessing the QBs just decided to do the one thing on their own which is why he called it informal.  As for the extreme I would probably need to know the question asked or more what Frank’s thinking to really know that one.

I just have the feeling that what they are doing is no different than what they have already been doing to avoid the virus.

unless they have just given up bar hopping or something

5 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I just have the feeling that what they are doing is no different than what they have already been doing to avoid the virus.

unless they have just given up bar hopping or something

Yeah I think Frank was basically saying well the QBs have been doing their own isolation thing thus far.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I am not sure as they needed the union to sign off on the Covid policy to start with.  Depends on how much the union agreed to let the NFL change the policy on their own.

But that had to do with protocols like testing ECT. There is no reason though the union wouldn’t agree if the CDC is changing it. They have followed what they have reccmmended.

I am not sure as they needed the union to sign off on the Covid policy to start with.  Depends on how much the union agreed to let the NFL change the policy on their own.

If any 'agreement' simply states to follow CDC recommendations, then no need for approval, no?

It's a shame NFL rule modification for P.S. players isnt taking affect until Playoffs, should be immediate. During playoffs unlimited P.S. promotions so have access to everyone.

I'm surprised the club didnt elevate Greg Senat would guess he gets the call this week for Tackle depth.

We saw Will Redmond get 9 snaps on st, I would guess plays a ton if Sendejo doesnt clear concussion and Willis and Addae are'nt clear through protocol.

Brian Poole will be brought up as a Corner replacement,

I said it before we have a ton of vets down on Practice Squad who have NFL experience, yes fall off from who we have without a doubt BUT not raw rookies down there like old P.S. rules basically forced clubs into.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

But that had to do with protocols like testing ECT. There is no reason though the union wouldn’t agree if the CDC is changing it. They have followed what they have reccmmended.

I am not saying they wouldn’t agree to it if it comes down to that.  Just agreements like that if they have to be altered take a little bit of time because lawyers have to get language right.  

Archived