Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16 Predictions

RollerColt

26 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

haha I'm trying to figure out how those OT games get to OT with those scores.. not trying to be rude but i just 5-4 ot and laughed out loud! hahahaha

When I figure it out I'll let you know haha

But if you notice I had the bears to win by 1. And with a minute left they scored a TD and decided to go for 2 point conversion and the win instead of playing in overtime. They converted and won by 1, just like I predicted..... almost lol

In Bradshaw super 6 i need the boys to win by 5-6, I think? .... I currently have 21 points and  ranked 47th out of almost a million entries. .. I had the Bengals to win by +21 or +22 and ravens came back with a late score and lost by only 20 which gave me 3 points instead of 5 which may keep me from winning some cash.... But you need a perfect score of 30 to win the Jackpot, anything less is peanuts I think lol

13 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

When I figure it out I'll let you know haha

But if you notice I had the bears to win by 1. And with a minute left they scored a TD and decided to go for 2 point conversion and the win instead of playing in overtime. They converted and won by 1, just like I predicted..... almost lol

In Bradshaw super 6 i need the boys to win by 5-6, I think? .... I currently have 21 points and  ranked 47th out of almost a million entries. .. I had the Bengals to win by +21 or +22 and ravens came back with a late score and lost by only 20 which gave me 3 points instead of 5 which may keep me from winning some cash.... But you need a perfect score of 30 to win the Jackpot, anything less is peanuts I think lol

I actually need the cowboys tonight to win by 7-9 points. 

11 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I actually need the cowboys tonight to win by 7-9 points. 

I'm terrible at predicting scores.. this is the first I've predicted the scores. And I am lost when it comes to sports betting. Complete lost with point spreads. I only understand over/under lol cuz who wouldn't

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm terrible at predicting scores.. this is the first I've predicted the scores. And I am lost when it comes to sports betting. Complete lost with point spreads. I only understand over/under lol cuz who wouldn't

Predicting scores is like rolling dice.... In fact picking the winners in most games is like rolling dice. 

On 12/25/2021 at 8:03 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Browns lost that helps!

Despite Leonard being out stinks, I still will stick with the Colts 27 Cards 23

Sunday/Monday picks

Lions 23 Falcons 24

Ravens 17 Bengals 27 

Rams 30 Vikings 23 

Bills 20 Pats 23 OT

Jags 20 Jets 14

Giants 16 Eagles 24

Bucs 27 Panthers 20

Chargers 24 Texans 17