Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoffs2013

Would you mind this

I don't want Jeffery, but otherwise? Yes please!

I dont want fleener because we will reach for him and the reason I put Jeffery is because I assume hill and wright will be gone

I dont want fleener because we will reach for him and the reason I put Jeffery is because I assume hill and wright will be gone

I would consider Jeffery a reach at 34. He is lazy and doesn't separate from defenders at the college level. I would rather take the best defensive player on the board if Hill, Wright and Fleener are gone.

I would consider Jeffery a reach at 34. He is lazy and doesn't separate from defenders at the college level. I would rather take the best defensive player on the board if Hill, Wright and Fleener are gone.

it's not a reach to take a top 15 talent at 34

it's not a reach to take a top 15 talent at 34

But the reason he's not going in the top 15 is because he's not a top 15 talent. He has serious concerns about his weight and work ethic and he's not fast at all. His only attribute is his jump ball skills and he won't be able to do that on a consistent basis against NFL corners at 6'2 which is what he was measured at after being touted as almost 6'5.

don't like jeffrey at all wouldn't draft him in the 3rd. he doesn't seperate well from db's and his weight is always a concern. if we had to go wr if hill is gone i would go with mohammed sanu. rutgers have been producing some really great players in the past few drafts from ray rice,devin mccorty, kenny britt. sanu would be a great fit if we drafted him

But the reason he's not going in the top 15 is because he's not a top 15 talent. He has serious concerns about his weight and work ethic and he's not fast at all. His only attribute is his jump ball skills and he won't be able to do that on a consistent basis against NFL corners at 6'2 which is what he was measured at after being touted as almost 6'5.

don't like jeffrey at all wouldn't draft him in the 3rd. he doesn't seperate well from db's and his weight is always a concern. if we had to go wr if hill is gone i would go with mohammed sanu. rutgers have been producing some really great players in the past few drafts from ray rice,devin mccorty, kenny britt. sanu would be a great fit if we drafted him

Yeah I don't quite get the obsession with a fat, lazy, bad route-running, crap WR, and drafting him with the 34th overall pick.

That would be pretty solid. I like Jeffery and Broyles even though they aren't very populare on this site. Should be able to get Baptiste a little later. Could go CB in there somewhere if the right one falls

I'm not a fan of Jeffery but if he had a really good camp and preseason I wouldn't mind the pick. We would be lucky to see Baptiste go to the fourth. Ryan Broyles has injury issues and that's the main reason the Colts got rid of so many players this year so I don't see us getting him unless he makes it to the 6th or 7th. AND you don't even adress on of our top three needs: cornerback.

What is with all this interest in Alshon Jeffrey all of a sudden? I have seen numerous posts listing him as our 2nd round pick.

I really hope that we do not take him. Yes, he is a big target but I question his motivation given the weight fluctuations. Also, I am leary of any WR coming from a Steve Spurrier program.

In the 2nd round, I would be ok with drafting Mohammed Sanu from Rutgers if we go WR. I think he can grow wih Luck and could learn a great deal from Wayne. I actually wouldn't mind Chandler Jones DE/LB from Syracuse. He would fit in well with a 3/4 Defense and already uses his hands well.

In the 3rd round, I don't mind Dwayne Allen if he is there. I would also look at Juron Criner from AZ, Mel Kiper is really high in him, he has good size. I would also like Kevin Zeitler OG from Wisconsin if he falls to the 3rd.

In the 4th round, I would be stoked if Leonard Johnson CB from Iowa State were to be available. His stock rose from a solid pro day so he may be gone. If Brian Quick, WR is available I think he could be something in a couple years, similar to how Garcon was brought along slowly.

In the 5th round, I wouldn't mind seeing us take Bernard Pierce, RB Temple. He is a bigger back, nice change of pace. With our 2nd 5th rounder, Ismally Kitchen from Kent State, he is huge at around 6'3" and like 340 libs. A big guy to take up space in the middle.