Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Colts, Saturday, 12/18/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

This better not turn into the Ravens game where we blow them up and * it away late…

14-0 let’s rock it colts!

They are not good enough to do that.  We'd have to totally start playing sloppy and a bunch of nonsense that's our own fault. 

16 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I agree, I don’t like being too obvious but we have to test them with JT and see what they’re putting up against him. He’s our best player and a potential MVP, we need to use him.

We used him alright lol... I'm just glad Q didn't have to go beg for it this time. Even on that 6 man clogger they threw at us, JT still got 4. 

Let's stop it again, and run it down their throats. I do want to see a deep shot 9 route though early on the next first down.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

I hate to even put this out there in the universe, but.....

if the Jaguars were smart, they’d hire Bubba as their next coach.

Ive been sayin for a while.... the dude is special.  Has everything i would want in a coach.  Style-wise.

He’s definitely getting courted

18 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

If you think we should just run run run, then you’re out of your mind. They aren’t going to let us just run Taylor non stop. We’re gonna HAVE to throw the ball some. 

What just happened lol.... it was run, run, run... lol.. 

And btw, I don't want to just run. I want balance. 

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

I hate to even put this out there in the universe, but.....

if the Jaguars were smart, they’d hire Bubba as their next coach.

Ive been sayin for a while.... the dude is special.  Has everything i would want in a coach.  Style-wise.

I like the guy, but based on what other than emotional show and motivation?  It's worked before, but it's pretty rare