Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Colts, Saturday, 12/18/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I love my team, win or lose.  Hopefully they will win a SB while I can still appreciate it. 

I grew up in MN in a family of huge Vikings fans.  First game when I was 5 outdoors at the Met.  I got Alan Pages autograph that day. Still have it.  But they are a difficult team to love.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

And we’re stuck with lousy fans too!

Congratulations!         :thmdown:

:facepalm:

A number of Pats fans posting tonight and others that crawled out from under a rock. Now the fans in the stands were Great!
Wentz wasn't thinking nearly as well as their QB. I would swap QB's in a heartbeat.

• Thanks 1

Just now, throwing BBZ said:

A number of Pats fans posting tonight and others that crawled out from under a rock. Now the fans in the stands were Great!
Wentz wasn't thinking nearly as well as their QB. I would swap QB's in a heartbeat.

Fans at the stadium were great!

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Im def Pulling for Pitt now, was pulling for Ten if we lost tonite to keep Pitt way behind in wildcard but now......I want the division and a home field game

Titans remaining schedule doesn't seem too bad, but not a gimme IMO. The Steelers could be tough tomorrow, they have the 49ers after who I think have been playing a lot better, they're also playing Miami who they too have been playing much better than they were at the beginning of the season, the only real easy game on the schedule is the Texans on Week 18...

8 minutes ago, NDSU_Guy said:

I grew up in MN in a family of huge Vikings fans.  First game when I was 5 outdoors at the Met.  I got Alan Pages autograph that day. Still have it.  But they are a difficult team to love.

I love them but they bring my blood pressure up.  At least I do not have to be around any Packers fans where I am. :)

1)Taylor - 1,518 rush yd 17 tds

2)Mixon- 1,036               10

3)Cook-     978                 6

4)Henry-    937                10

5)Chubb-   926                 6

6)Harris-    873                 6

7)Gibson-  836                 5

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Jones is a talent.

But I try not to make big decisions based on a game or two.   Wentz will be our QB for a good number of years.   For better and worse. 

• Like 1

Ok this is the last one in the spirit of buffalo…

NFL officials review game footage and find that Pittman was entirely to blame for the on field debacle and they strip the colts of 2 future draft picks and they award the patriots 11 post-game points and boom just like that Colts lose!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Mmmmmm wearing all colts gear in New England tomorrow! We were all much much younger last time we beat the Patriots.. I didn't see a win against them in my 20's...

Man, that's insane. I was 22 the last time the Colts beat the Pats. 

3 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

The Colts made them look like the number 1 pass D of all time. 

I don't think you realize how good their pass D is. 

One of their guy leads the league in lowest passer rating allowed.

One of their guys leads the league in INTs.

One of their guys leads the league in PDs for LBs.

Then they have other guys that are top 10s..... 

The specifics are listed in the matchup/stat thread I posted. But they are elite. 

And the play calling sucked to scheme guys open. That's on top of Pittman getting tossed.

• Haha 1

Hopefully we stay the 5 seed through the end of the weekend, would take a lot to drop us to 6

Balt losing to Green Bay

Cinn beating Denver

Clev losing to LV

Buff losing to Car

Under the scenario Cinn takesNorth lead by virtue of win over Balt and Balt would have swept us and Chargers 

5)Balt

6)Indy

7)Lac

1 hour ago, buffalo34 said:

Colts still playing ultra soft on defense.

Patriots will easily score a TD here, recover the onside kick, and then score an easy TD again.

Best case scenario for the Colts at this point is that they hold the Patriots to a FG and play for overtime.

U realize no one actually responds to you because you’re not taken seriously, right? You’re barely worth responding to except to ackowledge why its stupid to respond to. Aim high Willis! Aim high!

38 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I don't think you realize how good their pass D is. 

One of their guy leads the league in lowest passer rating allowed.

One of their guys leads the league in INTs.

One of their guys leads the league in PDs for LBs.

Then they have other guys that are top 10s..... 

The specifics are listed in the matchup/stat thread I posted. But they are elite. 

And the play calling sucked to scheme guys open. That's on top of Pittman getting tossed.

I'll tone it down due to the competition being an elite Belichick defense, Pittman being out and overall lack of receiving weapons. We all know the Pats have made Manning look abysmal. 

4 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

I'll tone it down due to the competition being an elite Belichick defense, Pittman being out and overall lack of receiving weapons. We all know the Pats have made Manning look abysmal. 

Don't get me wrong. Wentz did not look good. I'm just trying to be real here. 

I'm sitting here defending Wentz and getting flack, and also getting flack for being critical of opening each half with all passes lol...

Wentz will be fine. Tough night against a tough pass D and arguably the best D coach of all time. Hats off to Reich too for going quickly back to JT when the pass wasn't working. 

• Like 2

• Nadine locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic