Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns raiders game postponed till Monday

Stephen

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

That raiders Broncos game will be huge. I don’t know who to root for. Do we want raiders to win to give Broncos another loss since we play raiders. We lose Saturday and they beat Broncos our game with them will be be huge. It could give raiders tie breaker.

We want Broncos to win

Yeah that’s what I am thinking. I doubt they win though. That game with us is going to be huge if we lose against AZ and they beat Broncos.

Broncos would likely have dominated Browns tonite, they were without half their starting lineup. Seriously Raiders barely snuck by

Yeah that’s what I am thinking. I doubt they win though. That game with us is going to be huge if we lose against AZ and they beat Broncos.

If Covid doesn’t hit us I really think we can win out.  COVID is my biggest fear with our team now.  Losing Wentz would be devastating.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Kelce has all week to recover luckily. 

Plus all their positive players don’t have symptoms. I know this new variant makes you sicker quicker but it’s more cold symptoms and doesn’t drown you like previous Covid variants. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You don't love that pressure? haha . I am ready for whiskey and Tums that day Mayim Bialik Drinking GIF by CallMeKatFOX

It’s going to be a wild week of football. I can’t wait until Thursday. I asked my mom to bring me home after dinner on Saturday so I can get ready for the game lol. Would be so nice to win in AZ and just sit back and have no stress Sunday. A win could make it where we clinch a playoff spot the following week.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s going to be a wild week of football. I can’t wait until Thursday. I asked my mom to bring me home after dinner on Saturday so I can get ready for the game lol. Would be so nice to win in AZ and just sit back and have no stress Sunday. A win could make it where we clinch a playoff spot the following week.

I had to work this past Saturday so I couldn't do this heidi klum drinking GIF- I was nervous as hell when NE made it 20-17. I didn't even want to watch haha . 

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Raiders have Colts and chargers to end the season. Colts must win this weekend or the game against them will be huge.

If we were to lose any of our remaining games, I'd rater it be the one on Christmas because that would only affect our win/loss record, but not the conference or divisional one - it would likely end any hopes of winning the AFC South though, although we need Tennessee to slide in order to have a chance at that.

Let's just win out, and let the chips fall where they may!

Archived