Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers @ Vikings, Thursday Night Football, 12/9/21

NFLfan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I agree. 

Yup, helps big time. Covid killed my routine though. I was meeting a buddy every weekday morning at 6 to workout and play RB. Thank god I've been vigilant with my diet the last 2 years lol. I'm a little scared to return to status quo once we're past the covid stuff. I'm not good about taking it slow lol. Hoping shoulder surgery isn't in my future.

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

JJ will shatter Randy Moss's numbers. 

Is the Steelers defense this poor?

They're pretty bad defending the run. Have been all year. And JJ torching them across the middle hurts their ability to defend the run too. 

6 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

15 yard penalty, awful blocking on 3 and 1, almost fumbling lol.  

Saw the penalty, didn't see the bad blocking. I don't hold the almost fumble against him. 

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

If Colts do move up to 8th I think there is a good chance one of the 3 teams they need to lose Sunday  will.  I think Bengals and Bills have a good chance to lose. That would put colts up to 6th.

If the Steelers lose tonight and the Bengals lose Sunday, there's a good chance the Colts could make the playoffs at 9-8.  10-7 almost guarantees it.

Just now, #12. said:

If the Steelers lose tonight and the Bengals lose Sunday, there 's a good chance the Colts could make the playoffs at 9-8.  10-7 almost guarantees it.

We really need to split NE and AZ. Then I think we can win the final two. I think if we split the next two we will finish 10-7. If we somehow pull off both NE and AZ we are going to be in. 

Archived