Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hardknocks - Episode 4 (12/8)

Shive

• Shive unlocked this topic
14 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think they said it will continue until the colts are done playing. That includes the playoffs.

That is correct.  Here's what I read:

"The series is going to run every Wednesday at 10 p.m. until the Colts finish out their season, meaning it could end as early as Jan. 12 or as late as the Wednesday after Super Bowl 56."

20 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think they said it will continue until the colts are done playing. That includes the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

"The series is going to run every Wednesday at 10 p.m. until the Colts finish out their season, meaning it could end as early as Jan. 12 or as late as the Wednesday after Super Bowl 56."

Awesome, thanks to both of you!

7 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I am very much hoping to see this show mid way through my busy season at work

I think its very cool to see players relationships with each other in greater detail, and I really enjoy meeting their families and getting to know them a little bit as well. Its not about drama with this team and thats refreshing. 

I also love seeing the coaches behind the scenes too. I think the highlight so far was watching Bubba Ventrone praise Deon Jackson and his "hustle" on kickoff coverage. That was hilarious to watch and gives you some insight into what these guys mean when they step away from the game and say the thing they miss most is the locker room. Moments like that are exactly what they are talking about.

To me, Bubba has been the surprise of this entire series. You realize just how good of a coach that guy is, and hes only been on the screen for a minute or two. That was a guy going in I just didnt know much about, and this series has given me a new perspective on him. Hes done a tremendous job with our special teams from day 1 and its easy to see why.

5 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Bye week came at the perfect time. Rest up Nelson, Buck, Leonard and Rhodes. Even Wentz couldn’t wait for the Bye lol.

what did he say. "not feeling like a spry chicken today" or something like that lol... 

hope these guys spend some time on their backs lol... i know some have to chase after kids, but hope they get some me-time.

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Belichek will notice Rhodes hobbling around on one leg.

Gotta laugh at how quiet the D is at end of play when Q is nearby.  You can hear a pin drop.  And did that guy he pancaked call him sir?

Love Leonard the more i see.

JT “gets it.”

This is why Rodgers is playing almost half the snaps.

12 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Belichek will notice Rhodes hobbling around on one leg.

Gotta laugh at how quiet the D is at end of play when Q is nearby.  You can hear a pin drop.  And did that guy he pancaked call him sir?

Love Leonard the more i see.

JT “gets it.”

Yup. Q asked if he was good. He responded with yes sir lol... 

Q has asked that for a while when he flattens guys. 

Such a polite kid lol.. 

I'm sure it'll come up when it's time to sign Q, but it would be hard to replace a guy like that I think without any dropoff in play (long term).

He's tough, a real pro, doesn't take plays off, stays and keeps the others around him upbeat/positive etc. 

Glad it's Ballard's job not mine because I'm sure there'll be scrutiny on that contract.

2 hours ago, GoatBeard said:

Q is like the reverse Andrew Luck.

Q will knock you down, ask you if youre alright, help you back up and say you did a good job.

And youll say thank you sir and wonder what tf just happened.

I could be wrong, but I think the Texans player is the one that asked Q if he was good and Q said yes sir.

27 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

I could be wrong, but I think the Texans player is the one that asked Q if he was good and Q said yes sir.

That’s kind of how it sounds to me. I don’t really know what either player sounds like, but that voice doesn’t seem like it would match either player IMO. Who knows.

I enjoyed MPJ thanking big q for his rushing yards and big q straight away praised pinters block on that play.

Also love the fact there is no loud mouth diva on the team moaning about wanting more catches etc.

Means they are well coached and buy into the team first philosophy.

Easy bunch of guys to cheer for.

6 hours ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

I enjoyed MPJ thanking big q for his rushing yards and big q straight away praised pinters block on that play.

Also love the fact there is no loud mouth diva on the team moaning about wanting more catches etc.

Means they are well coached and buy into the team first philosophy.

Easy bunch of guys to cheer for.

When Q went over to Frank and said "You don't have to get the ball to me", I was thinking - how many other WRs (or any position) would do that.  It easily could have been a game where TY could have built up his stats.

You are correct, this is an easy group to cheer for.

8 hours ago, GoatBeard said:

Why would he ask Q if he was ok?

He was clearly ok.

Well, if you listen to the voices I’m about 99% sure it’s Q saying Yes sir and the Texans player asking Q if he’s good.

With Qs back and leg injuries this year it’s possible he was asking. Not really a weird question.

Not trying to make a big deal of it, It makes the video seem a little less cool, just saying my observations.

Archived