Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How do you spend the Colts bye week

carmelcolt

This next 10 or so days will seem like forever until we see our Colts play again. That being said this bye comes at a good time for them to heal some nagging aches and pains . I know I'll be checking in on the teams that will impact the colts playoff positioning, other than that I may need to get some of that fire wood split from a large tree in my backyard that I just had cutdown. Timing is everything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sb41champs said:

I will watch the NFL televised games this weekend - and - set my week 15 fantasy roster.

I will be resting up for a GREAT weekend the following week - I won tickets to the Colts vs Patriots primetime game.

Congrats on the tickets. Be loud!

If the weather cooperates, I can hit the golf course and not have to worry about someone giving away the outcome of the Colts game that I would be recording.

Doing as much Christmas shopping and attending Christmas gatherings with friends I know and trust. My daughter's birthday is in mid December as well, so there is that prior to hosting my wife's family for Christmas. Today is my wedding anniversary (yeah, church that my wife of 19 years loved only had opening on Pearl Harbor Day, so took it in 2002 :)). Lots of things to keep me busy in December. 

• Like 1

As I wrote on the other thread about this, I'll be scuba diving in the Caribbean. I had it all planned to it to return just in time to watch us take on the Pats, but the NFL moved the game to Saturday night lol. Bad for me, but good for The Colts, so I'll take it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1