Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore II is Colts Nominee for Walter Payton Man of the Year Award

Barry Sears

• Barry Sears changed the title to Kenny Moore II is Colts Nominee for Walter Payton Man of the Year Award
2 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

I think if you asked Chris Ballard what kind of people he wants to wear the shoe, he would say he wanted a team full of people like Kenny Moore. 

Nobody on the team is a better example than him of what they mean when they say "Horseshoe Guy".

Can we find a position for his mom?

3 hours ago, GoatBeard said:

Team Mom lol

That was a thing when I came up.

Why not?

I think teams have this already, well for certain players who need 'handlers'. Vaguely remember Dallas were fairly open that Dez had a team dedicated to just keeping him out of trouble during his time there. On a lesser extreme scale I think a lot of players have "Moms" who make sure they're in the right place at the right time and don't talk to strange press people out of a controlled environment. 

Absolutely brilliant. 

Simply incredible pieces to highlight and incredible young man.

As a fan, as much as you ride wins and losses; I don’t know how you can’t watch that and think how good it is to support a team that is full of quality human beings like this. 

Massive congratulations to Kenny on this honour.

Kevin Bowen said when the colts signed him off waivers and they played the patriots that year he knew at the local media press conference with bellichick that he wouldn’t answer anything substantive so he asked about the Moore signing and was surprised at how much bb gushed over him. They expected him to pass through waivers and be on their practice squad.  
I know it has nothing to do with his off field stuff but high praise from bb is rare especially for a undrafted rookie who they waived. 

Archived