Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No More Sunday Games this Year!

Smonroe

Just an observation.  I like Saturday games, especially this time of year.

Here's hoping that when we play our last two games next year, that they're for a playoff spot!  (And that everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Festivus... and a great New Year!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I am excited for the Saturday pats game. I have the house to myself that weekend as my parents are visiting my sister in Chicago. 

My only objection about late games like that is that, win or lose, it's tough to get to sleep.  

Try not to wake the neighbors with your yelling!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smonroe said:

My only objection about late games like that is that, win or lose, it's tough to get to sleep.  

Try not to wake the neighbors with your yelling!

That’s why I like it. I have a hard time going to sleep when they aren’t home. I sleep in my recliner because I need help getting in bed. It’s very comfy but I always have a hard time sleeping. This will help because usually I can’t sleep after a night game. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Here's hoping that when we play our last two games next year, that they're for a playoff spot!  (And that everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Festivus... and a great New Year!)

OK....    the next two games in this calendar year are both Saturday games.   Pats, and Cards.

Then we have two more  games in Jan of 22.   Raiders and Jags.

As to Saturday games,  what makes them so good, is that these games are National Games.   And they're the only NFL games on at that time.    If you're watching pro football on those days,  you'll be watching the Colts.     And frankly, we typically play some of our best football on the Big National Stage.

Not predicting a win in either game,  just saying I expect us to step up, play well, and represent the City of Indianapolis really, really well!       

:colts:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Last I looked we play the Raiders and Jags on Sunday = last 2 games of the year, unless you mean no more Sunday's for 2021 :thmup:

• Like 1