Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking ahead to the Pats (merge)

Stephen

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Nyhiem Hines posted an IG story with the WRs and they had on pass the damn ball hats. He mocked them and put a few face palm emojis lol.

I have zero problem with passing. I'd actually prefer more passing that isn't heavy possession passing.

I just never want to shelve Taylor, unless it's late and we're down. 

I wanted to put on a PTDB hat vs Houston... especially after JT had carried 20 times already... 

If I had to pick a hat... It would say Balance the Damn Ball.... 

b1e9d191754dd8a5b78bb7ec3235686e.gif

I hope Frank doesn't try to get cute with an Ehlinger package or whatever.  Getting cute usually backfires against Belichick.

I also hope he doesn't coach in a panicked manner - going for every 4th down.  You're not playing a red hot Mahomes.  Take some 3s, if you have to.  Punt and play a more controlled game.  

On 12/15/2021 at 9:26 PM, EastStreet said:

I have zero problem with passing. I'd actually prefer more passing that isn't heavy possession passing.

I just never want to shelve Taylor, unless it's late and we're down. 

I wanted to put on a PTDB hat vs Houston... especially after JT had carried 20 times already... 

If I had to pick a hat... It would say Balance the Damn Ball.... 

b1e9d191754dd8a5b78bb7ec3235686e.gif

Or hand more to Hines or mack to spell Taylor but we can't have Wentz throwing ints if we want to win

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Or hand more to Hines or mack to spell Taylor but we can't have Wentz throwing ints if we want to win

Well I trust Wentz. His TD/INT ratio and INT % this year has earned that. 

But at the same time, throwing it too much vs NE's pass D is not going to turn out well for most QBs. 

Hopefully Reich has a good balanced game plan, and avoids some of the NE DBs. 

To me, this game is as much, or probably more, about coaching, and less about talent. 

8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Well I trust Wentz. His TD/INT ratio and INT % this year has earned that. 

But at the same time, throwing it too much vs NE's pass D is not going to turn out well for most QBs. 

Hopefully Reich has a good balanced game plan, and avoids some of the NE DBs. 

To me, this game is as much, or probably more, about coaching, and less about talent. 

Considering pass d is their strength hopefully we are throwing too much especially not into double or triple coverage

Archived