Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where's my Fries?

AKB

2 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

Anyone wanna tell me where Fries is? Thought we'd see him get some snaps or something here and there. I guess the luxury of two starting RGs pushes him down the snap totem. 

He’s usually on the inactive players list the team announces about 90 minutes prior to the game.   If he improves, we should see more of him next year.   

10 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

i have high hopes for fries. Him and 17 are gonna be HOF for sure. 

I kept my i on him in pre-season. At guard he was knocking guys back and maintaining contact very well. Had some bully in him. Potential as a center also. Kelly isn't irreplaceable. By a players year 3, thinking Pinter and Fries, they should be prepared for solid starter duty if they ever will be.

3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

I kept my i on him in pre-season. At guard he was knocking guys back and maintaining contact very well. Had some bully in him. Potential as a center also. Kelly isn't irreplaceable. By a players year 3, thinking Pinter and Fries, they should be prepared for solid starter duty if they ever will be.

I think both Fries and pinter will be contributing significant snaps at some point. 

Archived