Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady insults colts after win

Stephen

I cant express how badly I wanted that win Sunday.. It's just so painful being owed.. just like playing the Steelers and Patriots. I'll never understand how to fire of hatred goes away from Tom Brady just because he's not a patriot anymore.. Just go back in your mind.. think of all those games Manning would have to try so hard to beat this man.

And when i say hatred I just mean in football terms. He's most likely a chill dude outside of pads, I'm not wishing ill on the non football Tom Brady lol

23 hours ago, gspdx said:

So 16 out of 20 now.

As much as Brady has owned the Colts his constant need to troll the Colts just shows how much space they still have in his head. He never got over the 06 AFC Championship Game or The Deflategate scandal that tarnished his image.  He may beat us regularly but in a strange way we actually own him.  

Brady & Kraft will never forget or forgive  the colts(Griggson) for exposing and embarrassing him in Deflategate. That was the cheaters worst and damaging moment to him. The other scandals were on Belichek and the organization but Deflategate was Directly on him and the lies and cover up and destroying his phone etc...

He and kraft will never forgive the colts. 

7 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I cant express how badly I wanted that win Sunday.. It's just so painful being owed.. just like playing the Steelers and Patriots. I'll never understand how to fire of hatred goes away from Tom Brady just because he's not a patriot anymore.. Just go back in your mind.. think of all those games Manning would have to try so hard to beat this man.

And when i say hatred I just mean in football terms. He's most likely a chill dude outside of pads, I'm not wishing ill on the non football Tom Brady lol

I agree the Tampa and Patriots games are the two I wanted to win the most. We nearly had Brady. Hopefully we can out fox Bellichick.

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Brady & Kraft will never forget or forgive  the colts(Griggson) for exposing and embarrassing him in Deflategate. That was the cheaters worst and damaging moment to him. The other scandals were on Belichek and the organization but Deflategate was Directly on him and the lies and cover up and destroying his phone etc...

Boom.

Funny how some new members are saying Brady is what the whole world knows he is, the GOAT but back in the days when Manning was QB and the majority hated my posts for telling the truth. It's good to learn some new members rely on facts instead of Manning babies hugging their #18 dolls claiming he could do no wrong. At least former #18 admitted current player # 12 is the GOAT and 18 never will be.

8 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Funny how some new members are saying Brady is what the whole world knows he is, the GOAT but back in the days when Manning was QB and the majority hated my posts for telling the truth. It's good to learn some new members rely on facts instead of Manning babies hugging their #18 dolls claiming he could do no wrong. At least former #18 admitted current player # 12 is the GOAT and 18 never will be.

Manning is still the GOAT in MY heart.  But i factor in more than just wins, records, and # of super bowls.

10 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Would be a flag today... but look how he just gets up like the Undertaker after taking that hit... i'm not convinced he's a normal human

seriously, the more i watch it just reminds me of HBK hitting the undertaker with sweet shin music and celebrating a bit. only to turn around to a choke slam

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Can’t argue against him being the GOAT at this point. But most of us are going to be biased in liking Peyton more, as he was our QB after all… At least for me.

Shoot, it’s not like Brady really cares what I think anyway. He’s rich, famous and a winner. I’m poor, a nobody and a loser. 

On 11/30/2021 at 8:47 PM, Btown_Colt said:

Well he didn’t have to. I admitted to the stats…it’s the small things he does and let’s not act like coming back and winning is something any ol’ QB could do.

Wentz had the lead the majority of the game and couldn’t win.

This loss isn't on Wentz.  

If the Colts wouldn't have turned the ball over so many times, it would have been a good win for the Colts. I didn't think Brady was anything special, just some typical passes to Gronk on crucial downs and terrible tackling. If only we played with intensity like we did the week before.

9 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

If the Colts wouldn't have turned the ball over so many times, it would have been a good win for the Colts. I didn't think Brady was anything special, just some typical passes to Gronk on crucial downs and terrible tackling. If only we played with intensity like we did the week before.

I didn't either, I wasn't impressed with Brady at all in 1st half. We let him off the hook in the 2nd half. Can't turn the ball over against him because he will take advantage of that and he did.

8 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

This!

I think @Wentzszn raised a good point about player leadership earlier in the week. I think that intensity comes from them. Intensity brings focus. When these guys are focused, they can do what they did to Buffalo to most teams, i strongly believe that. I think the coaching is there, i think even with some of the personnel deficits, they're still a very very good team. 

Versus Buffalo, they were focused and intense. They knew it meant a lot to Frank but more importantly, they knew firsthand what it felt like to lose to that team in that stadium and were not going to allow it happen again. 

So yeah, you're spot on, if they can bring that intensity and focus to every game. This team will destroy quite a few teams along the way to a good playoff run. I strongly believe that.

On another note, Frank spoke with Dungy some days back, and even before then the message to the team was more on keeping focused and doing the little things right. Same messages those Dungy teams stressed every week

On 11/30/2021 at 8:47 PM, Btown_Colt said:

Well he didn’t have to. I admitted to the stats…it’s the small things he does and let’s not act like coming back and winning is something any ol’ QB could do.

Wentz had the lead the majority of the game and couldn’t win.

Your words not mine.  I called you out on it and then you claim you didn't blame the loss on Wentz.  

Try to follow along.

19 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Your words not mine.  I called you out on it and then you claim you didn't blame the loss on Wentz.  

Try to follow along.

Dude read the whole

conversation, my lord. The poster said Wentz outplayed Brady. 

Ive been one of the top 5 most vocal on here this week that it was Frank but go ahead and pat yourself  on the back for not being able to do exactly what you’re telling me to do…follow along.

1 hour ago, Btown_Colt said:

Dude read the whole

conversation, my lord. The poster said Wentz outplayed Brady. 

Ive been one of the top 5 most vocal on here this week that it was Frank but go ahead and pat yourself  on the back for not being able to do exactly what you’re telling me to do…follow along.

Dude just own what you said.  

On 12/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

This is why I chuckle when people suggest he actually wanted to come here before the 2020 season.

I will never believe that. I think he wanted to pull a Josh McDaniels on us.

On 11/30/2021 at 5:12 PM, AwesomeAustin said:

I don’t think it’s insulting. He is just playing to his fan base. If our QB just won a SB and led us to a come from behind win at the Vikings and boasted their ship has sailed.  We would love him for it. It’s just a little sports trash talk.

Brady is the GOAT.  We all knew he was going to score on that last drive.  He can say whatever he wants and I will still be thrilled to watch him play.  

Technically we let Fournette run all over us. 

Archived