Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady insults colts after win

Stephen

I don’t think it’s insulting. He is just playing to his fan base. If our QB just won a SB and led us to a come from behind win at the Vikings and boasted their ship has sailed.  We would love him for it. It’s just a little sports trash talk.

Brady is the GOAT.  We all knew he was going to score on that last drive.  He can say whatever he wants and I will still be thrilled to watch him play.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

I don’t think it’s insulting. He is just playing to his fan base. If our QB just won a SB and led us to a come from behind win at the Vikings and boasted their ship has sailed.  We would love him for it. It’s just a little sports trash talk.

Brady is the GOAT.  We all knew he was going to score on that last drive.  He can say whatever he wants and I will still be thrilled to watch him play.  

It's definitely the narrative the NFL wants that's for sure...the helped make sure Brady got to rain on the HOF parade so to speak...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Maybe not Vikings but Eagles!

7 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Brady imo got outplayed by Wentz. Yes I said it.

That’s a hard one for me to swallow, care to elaborate? I mean he didn’t have the stats Wentz did…but he won and was clutch when it mattered, again.

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

Maybe not Vikings but Eagles!

That’s a hard one for me to swallow, care to elaborate? I mean he didn’t have the stats Wentz did…but he won and was clutch when it mattered, again.

Outside of that final drive, who was killing the colts? Wasn't Brady. We couldn't stop Fournette. Brady's biggest play was getting a nonsense pass interference call on Rock.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Outside of that final drive, who was killing the colts? Wasn't Brady. We couldn't stop Fournette. Brady's biggest play was getting a nonsense pass interference call on Rock.

Well he didn’t have to. I admitted to the stats…it’s the small things he does and let’s not act like coming back and winning is something any ol’ QB could do.

Wentz had the lead the majority of the game and couldn’t win.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Brady to Gronk was moving the ball all day because the Colts refused to adjust and cover the underneath pass.  Fournette killed then too, especially in the redzone but Brady to Gronk was what was getting them down the field.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Well he didn’t have to. I admitted to the stats…it’s the small things he does and let’s not act like coming back and winning is something any ol’ QB could do.

Wentz had the lead the majority of the game and couldn’t win.

We were driving up 10 to score again and Fisher got beat off the snap. How is that Wentz's fault?

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Brady to Gronk was moving the ball all day because the Colts refused to adjust and cover the underneath pass.  Fournette killed then too, especially in the redzone but Brady to Gronk was what was getting them down the field.

Gronk has always killed us and it didn't help Leonard wasn't 100 percent to try and cover him.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

We were driving up 10 to score again and Fisher got best off the snap. How is that Wentz's fault?

Gronk has always killed us and it didn't help Leonard wasn't 100 percent to try and cover him.

Never said it was…try to find where I did.

you said Wentz outplayed Brady, I disagreed. You act like it’s a knock on Brady for hitting the open receiver or for the refs calling PI. He did enough to win, Wentz didn’t. Not all on Wentz either. 

Frank definitely out played Brady though, totally shut down the Colts run game

in the 3rd quarter and did everything the Bucs asked him to do.

22 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Never said it was…try to find where I did.

you said Wentz outplayed Brady, I disagreed. You act like it’s a knock on Brady for hitting the open receiver or for the refs calling PI. He did enough to win, Wentz didn’t. Not all on Wentz either. 

Frank definitely out played Brady though, totally shut down the Colts run game

in the 3rd quarter and did everything the Bucs asked him to do.

I'm just saying. The pressure Wentz was facing include the fact the WRs were not doing him any favors, he balled out. Winning the game is important, but Wentz did more then enough to win the game and yes imo outplayed Brady.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

He's rubbing in the refs help, he said it right after they asked if Winfield committed PI...

1 hour ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

It's definitely the narrative the NFL wants that's for sure...the helped make sure Brady got to rain on the HOF parade so to speak...

I don’t suppose you’ve noticed….

But….

All your conspiracy theories have been rejected by this community.   You couldn’t have a better audience…. People here willing to give you a listen and consider your views….  Yet your rash of conspiracy theories you've posted today have all been given a huge thumbs down.  

And yet you keep coming back with more…..

Hey, it’s your dime….  You get to do what you want.   Just thought I’d point out what I thought should be obvious by now….

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I'm just saying. The pressure Wentz was facing include the fact the WRs were not doing him any favors, he balled out. Winning the game is important, but Wentz did more then enough to win the game and yes imo outplayed Brady.

Ok. Sorry but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. 

We had our moment in the sun against him from 2005-2009 where went 4-1 against him and beat him in an AFC Title Game (2006), we had Peyton though. Outside of that he kicks our butt everytime. I heard what he said, I don't have a problem with it because I say to shut him up just beat him. We haven't beat him since 2009 = the 4th and 2 game, I was at that game so maybe I scared Tom Angry Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV- just joking about the scare part but it is hard to believe since 2009 we are 0-8 vs him. Peyton held his own, outside of that it has been this Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN