Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Compared to Ravens

mirobi48

22 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Jackson can throw 4 int and there defense holds on to win

Colts commit 4 TO and our defense can't hold on to win

5th TO doesn't count last play of the game

Colts our 2-3 starters on defense away for us to be in the running for the Super Bowl

The 5th turnover was the last play of the game. I'm not understanding what you mean by "5th TO doesn't count the last play of the game."

• Like 1

I’m not sure there is any comparison. The key thing is with the Ravens, they are being held together with duct tape and string. Many times, with all the players on IR, it seems like we have a pre- season team out there. 
In Baltimore, it’s an uneasy feeling about an 8-3 team. If we had all of our starters, and not 40 million of our cap on IR, we would be effusive with having the #1 seed at this moment. 
As for the Colts, it just seems to me that they are a better team than 6-6. I do agree they should run more with JT. We have the same problem when Greg Roman throws too much, but the difference is our three top RB’s are out for the season, so we have to improvise, while the Colts have one of the best RB’s in the game. It’s all about not abandoning the run too early. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mirobi48 said:

Jackson can throw 4 int and there defense holds on to win

Colts commit 4 TO and our defense can't hold on to win

5th TO doesn't count last play of the game

Colts our 2-3 starters on defense away for us to be in the running for the Super Bowl

Very very very few teams can turn it over 4 times and win.

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Very very very few teams can turn it over 4 times and win.

And the Ravens of all teams to choose. That team is winning despite not having Jackson in a game and despite having most of their starters on IR. If that team was healthy, good luck trying to beat them. They might be the only team that would be dominate this year if healthy.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

And the Ravens of all teams to choose. That team is winning despite not having Jackson in a game and despite having most of their starters on IR. If that team was healthy, good luck trying to beat them. They might be the only team that would be dominate this year if healthy.

Ravens are most resilient team in the league. They find a way to win.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dw49 said:

The 5th turnover was the last play of the game. I'm not understanding what you mean by "5th TO doesn't count the last play of the game."

Giving further thought , I see what you are saying now and I agree. It was really 4 turnovers as the 5th was a last play Hail Mary and is a different animal.