Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts versus Texans rematch

Stephen

I’m hoping the Colts take care of business as expected. I also feel like if history repeats itself then Johnathan Taylor should have a big game because Frank will run him several times to get everyone off of his back.

On a side note: I just noticed that even though JT has played in 4 more games he still has 10 less carries (209) than Derrick Henry’s (219). It’s unreal how hard the we’re running him.

At this time if the season so much if what a team dies is about roster management. 

So…..

I hope we give Nelson the week off.   Play Reed. 

I hope we give Leonard the week off.   Play Franklin. 

Then it’s the bye week and at least we should be rested for New England.  

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

At this time if the season so much if what a team dies is about roster management. 

So…..

I'm tempted to rest them as well. But given this team's eratic nature, I'll play it safe. If they all play... Colts 34-17.

4 minutes ago, cbear said:

I'm tempted to rest them as well. But given this team's eratic nature, I'll play it safe. If they all play... Colts 34-17.

Hell….

Im feeling extra generous this holiday season.   I’ll double down on my position and add one more….   I’d give Buckner the week off and start Stallworth. 

Im sure I won’t go 3 for 3 on this.   But I’m very curious if this will happen for any of them?

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hell….

Im feeling extra generous this holiday season.   I’ll double down on my position and add one more….   I’d give Buckner the week off and start Stallworth. 

Im sure I won’t go 3 for 3 on this.   But I’m very curious if this will happen for any of them?

It all depends on how the game goes I have a feeling. If we're still making bad mistakes like last weekend, and suddenly in a dog fight with Houston, we'll have no choice but to get them in there. If we lose to Houston the season is 100% done. 

6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hell….

I think this Houston team is improving. Take them lightly and watch out. The Colts are a .500 team with no margin for error going forward. I wish they could afford to rest their wounded stars, but I don't think they can do it. 

40 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hell….

Very gutsy. Well, if they do play, let's hope it's a blowout early and they can at least not have a very heavy workload. 

1 hour ago, indyagent17 said:

I guarantee you’ll see a heavy dose of Taylor and Wentz will have less than 200 yards. Colts 24-14

If that happens we will put up 35 or 40 pts. It will be like the last time we played them. They won’t beable to stop Taylor. Taylor will have at least 150 yards and everyone will go see what happens when you run Taylor totally discounting the opponent.

Only difference is Taylor is now the QB. But Texans  seem like they are just ready to be done with the season.

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

So…..

How about Buckner ?   Oops .... I see this was already covered . Stand at ease....

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

We should not start 1-4 with same QB returning next year

Again…the post I quoted said “we always get right after a bad loss. Frank is good at scouting himself”

I said our past records show other wise. 

you’re trying to project next year.

im having trouble trying to connect your logic here? What does next year have to do with the game next weekend?

16 hours ago, Colt.45 said:

I hope we do if the situation calls for it :D 

Division games are rarely blowouts but we should win this by 3 to 4 scores. 

Honestly we should win just by showing up lol...

I don't mind more throwing more than running, I just don't want to abandon either altogether. 

18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Honestly we should win just by showing up lol...

I don't mind more throwing more than running, I just don't want to abandon either altogether. 

If there's anything at all left in Hilton, this is the game he needs to show it.

44 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

They just lost to the Jets lol. What are you talking about.

sarcastic-laugh.gif

And they beat the Titans. Which is more than we’ve done this season. 

But I’m sure you’re right. I’m sure they’ll be having pizza parties every day up on 56th street before heading out of town for a divisional matchup. 

I don’t think they’ll sink to sleepwalking through life and making up their mind based on the tweets of others though, so we’ve at least got that going for us. 

Archived