Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is the NFL draft here yet?

ColtsPacersfan

April is always a boring month in the NFL (until the draft). The only thing I can say is just get yourself up-to-date on a lot of the prospects so that you're ready for the draft. MARK MY WORDS, this draft will be a memorable, and something will happen that we've never seen before.

April is always a boring month in the NFL (until the draft). The only thing I can say is just get yourself up-to-date on a lot of the prospects so that you're ready for the draft. MARK MY WORDS, this draft will be a memorable, and something will happen that we've never seen before.

That is what I'm feeling as well. Maybe a trade using Dfree, or a move up in the first.....it just feels like Mr. Grigson, who has been incredibly quiet, is about to flex some muscle.

lol....thats been a running joke between me and my friends for many years.

TwoWeeks.jpg

haha It's crazy they are coming out with a remake, we have pretty boy Collin Ferrell and Kate Beckinsale vs Arnold and Sharon Stone = no comparison there!!! I'll probably go see it anyways though because it kind of seems like it has somewhat of a Blade Runner/ Fifth Element style to it. Could be ok at best, could be terrible.

<<<<<<<<<<,Needs meds to sleep for 13 days normally going into draft with Polians was like ok dont guess dont try to figure them out.Just hope whoever they pick is going to work.Now we need immediate impact players new staff very anxious to see how FO is going to tackle this task,could mean a long long year.

Andy, what do you know that we dont?

He doesn't.

I believe all he means is that, with all the new people in charge, and new philosophies, we'll most likely see some draft day action we weren't used to with Polian in charge.

I'm anticipating that as well.

Andy, what do you know that we dont?

He doesn't.

I believe all he means is that, with all the new people in charge, and new philosophies, we'll most likely see some draft day action we weren't used to with Polian in charge.

I'm anticipating that as well.

First of all, I'd like to correct something I said. I said that it will be "a memorable", but I meant to say "a memorable one". Sometimes when you type too fast, you miss some words.

Now, to my reply. Buccolts is right, I have no inside information or any underground news, but I just have a gut feeling that something memorable will happen. Just with everything leading up to the draft, I just feel that something crazy will happen (and it doesn't necessarily mean it's about the Colts).

First of all, I'd like to correct something I said. I said that it will be "a memorable", but I meant to say "a memorable one". Sometimes when you type too fast, you miss some words.

Now, to my reply. Buccolts is right, I have no inside information or any underground news, but I just have a gut feeling that something memorable will happen. Just with everything leading up to the draft, I just feel that something crazy will happen (and it doesn't necessarily mean it's about the Colts).

I know, I was just joking with you.