Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts/Bucs Post Game Reaction (Merge)

EastStreet

• We got Franked again
    • 20+ consecutive passes
    • JT iced for a very long time after only 8 carries......
    • JT then proceeds to dominate vs stacked boxes, but it's too late
  • Pitt was bad early, Pascal bad at times too
  • Muff killed us.. Second or third by Hines this year. 
  • Refs were awful, but not the reason we lost
  • Flus went soft on several drives. The second TB TD was inexcusable. The go-ahead TD with under 2 min in the 2H was inexcusable.
  • 2 sacks vs a team that's missing their starting LG is weak sauce
  • Fisher getting boat raced killed us, as did the other turnovers. All turnovers came during pass plays that likely would not have happened had we run it more. 
  • Desire, yes our old CB, got that last Hail Mary INT...
  • Lastly, we should have won this game. Bad game plan / play calling, soft D, and turnovers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fournette scored 4 TDs, the last being a 28 yarder.  Obviously in the 3 game TB lost, they should have run Fournette more.

We score 24 points in the first half by abandoning the run.  Obviously that means we should feed JT in the second half.

The defense blew it when it stunted and blitzed.  I wish our DC was smart enough not to call those risky calls with this personnel.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Can’t turn the ball over that many times against the defending world champs and Brady and win.  If people want to talk play calling, officials, defense that’s fine but it really came down to turnovers.

You are right. Coming in the 2nd half up 2 scores about to go up 3 and they just lost it and never got it back

You don’t win a shoot out with Tom Brady . Especially when you pass it 28 consecutive times in a row with only like 9 completions... this loss, squarely on the coaching staff. We have got to get Frank to wake up. I like the guy, I like him as a coach. But his play calling is down right stupid at times. 

Just now, DougDew said:

Fournette scored 4 TDs, the last being a 28 yarder.  Obviously in the 3 game TB lost, they should have run Fournette more.

We score 24 points in the first half by abandoning the run.  Obviously that means we should feed JT in the second half.

The defense blew it when it stunted and blitzed.  I wish our DC was smart enough not to call those risky calls with this personnel.

Did you even watch the game or just gonna try to stir more crap up? T R O L L

1 minute ago, bsteves said:

This game is on Hines. Nobody else..

He was a small part of many issues.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Can’t turn the ball over that many times against the defending world champs and Brady and win.  If people want to talk play calling, officials, defense that’s fine but it really came down to turnovers.

We likely don't have some of the turnovers if we weren't so pass happy. There were zero run-game turnovers... And we would have shortened the game with more running. 

It comes down to this... When we have iced JT, we lose. We iced him today, and we lost. 

* embarrassing. Beyond * embarrassing, whatever that may be. 

And before he gets a chance, yeah genius, we know. “That’s on me.” Did you know we got that out of balance and just ignore it this time, or are you still just totally oblivious?

Either way I don’t give a %. Yeah, it’s on you. We’ve seen it before, we’ve seen it again, and we’ll see it again yet. 

* embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Bucs score 24 points off turnovers

Archived