Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

This D is predictable . They will play good for a short while. Once a qb or coordinator gets use to their vanilla D, it's lights out.

image.png.906ac6e4d2f9e434f424d42e5479f0d0.png

We had the TB under 300yds of offense until that last drive.  But TB had +30 points.  What does that tell you?  Short field situations due to turnovers.  We can only expect the defense to hold for so long.

I definitely put blame on Reich here for not running the ball even just a tad more. To me that was a mistake…but even so we should have won this game…offense turned the ball over 4 times when it mattered most..can’t do that and expect to win albeit we still had a chance which is remarkable but it doesn’t matter in the end. This loss sucked!

Come on. That's weak

No it's not lol.  3 of our turnovers came on pass plays.  With that logic alone it works.  I'll even spot you one TO due to PAscal fumbling.  But the others were 3 INT's and a strip sack.  I said it earlier.  TB defense was just sitting back and gunning for the QB while they played the pass.

We might make the playoffs but won’t be able to play a complete game against pretty much most playoff teams that can stop the run and threaten the scoreboard.

Frank needs someone correcting him from time to time, if he loses track of game flow.

Just now, smittywerb said:

image.png.906ac6e4d2f9e434f424d42e5479f0d0.png

We had the TB under 300yds of offense until that last drive.  But TB had +30 points.  What does that tell you?  Short field situations due to turnovers.  We can only expect the defense to hold for so long.

They had the muffed hines return and one other one for 34 yards. Inexcusable. For the vaunted Darius Leonard and the rest this is pathetic. They are not elite.

2 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Bunch of crybabies on this site.
Colts beat themselves today and they are going to be okay. 

Why are they cry babies? Cuz they don’t keep the optimistic viewpoint that you have?

Should the fan not be upset or “cry” about losing again to a playoff team and in the typical Colts collapse fashion of this year?

Just now, coltsfeva said:

Bunch of crybabies on this site.
Colts beat themselves today and they are going to be okay. 

So they have only beaten one play off team. They collapse against good teams. U expect them to beat 4 teams in the play offs? I know they got 4 turnovers but this defense is horrible once a qb gets in rhythm. To basic and I will never buy into it. This team needs a serious gut check. Do we have the right team and players to one day challenge for a superbowl? Is the team going in the right direction?

2 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

No it's not lol.  3 of our turnovers came on pass plays.  With that logic alone it works.  I'll even spot you one TO due to PAscal fumbling.  But the others were 3 INT's and a strip sack.  I said it earlier.  TB defense was just sitting back and gunning for the QB while they played the pass.

Huh? So what. U have to hang onto the ball. The receivers were horrible today with drops and fumbles. That is one of this teams greatest weaknesses. 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We might make the playoffs but won’t be able to play a complete game against pretty much most playoff teams that can stop the run and threaten the scoreboard.

I'd argue that we are the best team in the AFC minus the Chiefs (who i think are getting back in their grove). 

We continuously just find ways to loose in the end. IF we make the playoffs, we will at least have been battle tested

The second that ball was strip sacked 98% of this forum knew we were losing.  Against a high level passing game, I have no faith in Eberflus or this pass defense.

Reich's situational play calling was questionable.  For a guy who preaches not getting too high or too low, he calls a panicked game at times.  It's head scratching how all or nothing Frank goes win the run or the pass.

Hard to win with that many turnovers.

I'm sorry, things happens in games but this cannot be excused.  8 of JT's carries came off one drive in the 4th qtr.  Yeah, Hines muffed a punt, Pascal didn't protect the ball, etc. 

But guess what we can't say about TB, they didn't beat themselves.  They fed Fournette and TB played within himself.

We didn't run the ball not ONE time in the 3rd qtr.  You're not going to win many games like that.

image.png.2c2411897c37a67062882da143bba7cf.png

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

Hines doesn't need to be returning kicks. Isn't this his second fumble this season?

At 6-6 I'd say our playoff chances are pretty damn slim.

Really who cares at this point. The Colts do not deserve to make it.  They need to evaluate this team and see if they have the right players and coaches. I believe in Frank but I do not like the scheme on D or the coach. Ballard also needs to be evaluated as well. 

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I'd argue that we are the best team in the AFC minus the Chiefs (who i think are getting back in their grove). 

We continuously just find ways to loose in the end. IF we make the playoffs, we will at least have been battle tested

Your record says who u r. They are a 500 team. 

Huh? So what. U have to hang onto the ball. The receivers were horrible today with drops and fumbles. That is one of this teams greatest weaknesses. 

Not disagreeing with you, so why not run the ball?  You're telling me what happened instead of what we didn't do.  Drops happens.  Fumbles are unfortunate.  But what about not running the ball for an entire quarter, can we blame that on the players?

Archived