Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First time traveling to Indy!!

compuls1v3

5 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

This just in. Colts to beat b the Bucs by three in a close battle!  Side note, this game starts at 12p in Indianapolis tomorrow, right?

That’s actually a great plan!  If the Colts start at noon they can build up a pretty good lead by time the Bucs show up.  

Have fun, downtown Indy is a really nice area.  We love coming up for the games.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

That’s actually a great plan!  If the Colts start at noon they can build up a pretty good lead by time the Bucs show up.  

Have fun, downtown Indy is a really nice area.  We love coming up for the games.  

I didn’t realize it was EST here.  Downtown was pretty cool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

I didn’t realize it was EST here.  Downtown was pretty cool.

You and everyone ikhaha. Gates open at 11am though. And touchdown town (infront of Lucas oil) opens at 10am. There's drinks, music, some games, and colts museum. 

48 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Indiana is about as west as you can go and still be in the eastern time zone lol.

Unless you are in NW Indiana then you get CST :D so easy to mess people up 

Indy is a great city to travel to especially downtown. I wonder how many bigger cities the size of Indy have basically all you could ever want within a few mile radius.  You got the pacers, colts, the monument, the museum and river , I believe the zoo is down there too and then you got tons of restaurants and of course the mall down there too. Can anyone here think of any bigger cities with a mall downtown like Indy has?  Usually from my experience most malls are in the outskirts of town and never downtown. I wish Evansville would make our mall downtown.